We are looking for someone with a specialist background in data and process improvement, gained through product management, channel and/or process optimization.
You will partner with peers from our Technical and Operation teams to optimise customer experiences and support the smooth operations on our Pay and Demand Plus accounts across payments processing, billing, security and onboarding.
Who we are
Ever booked hotel accommodation on Booking.com, Expedia or TripAdvisor? Chances are, you’ve used SiteMinder. Our goal is to liberate hoteliers with technology that makes a world of difference, and we do that by helping them find and acquire guests online.
We are the world’s leading guest acquisition platform for hotels, supporting 35,000 hotels in 160 countries to generate more than 87 million reservations on our platform each year.
As a Analyst, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Mapping business processes, gathering requirements, and acting as a conduit between business units for improving key processes
- Managing a program of tactical, continuous improvement initiatives off the back of operational enhancements identified
- Defining success metrics and evaluating the performance of product against those measures and targets
- Implementing and monitoring risk and security considerations associated to the Pay product
- Working with third party technology partners as required to ensure alignment on feature enhancements and process improvements
- Supporting research and customer testing initiatives in the development of engaging, innovative and functionality rich payments functionality for the online accommodation industry
- Leveraging Mulesoft implementation and managing the Direct Bookings & Transactions roadmap of use cases through to implementation
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A portfolio of iteratively delivered product initiatives that reflect a test and learn approach and drivers of operational efficiency
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage technical, operations and commercial team members
- Critical thinking, with the ability to turn market needs into product realities
- Technical background and ability to understand, evaluate and discuss technical integration scenarios and architectural concepts
- Experience with setting and monitoring analytics on product performance
- Strong collaborative work style and background
How to apply
Does this job sound like you? If yes, please apply with a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply
Why join SiteMinder HQ?
See where the tech magic happens at SiteMinder HQ - the home of our product and development teams. We’re the trailblazers of our industry and our enemy is closed thinking, so you’ll have the chance to be creative and question the status quo.
Every day, you’ll have new problems to solve - and meet new people to learn from. Our executive team and global functions are based in Sydney, so you’ll benefit from access to leaders and collaboration with people from all walks of the business. We continue to grow rapidly and we’re committed to supporting the learning you need as you grow with us.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Nine Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers. We are Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australi [...]
Company Description About Nine Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers. We are Australia’s largest locally owned media company [...]
About HelloFresh Here at HelloFresh, we're passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 8 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing worl [...]
The Role: Index Production Analyst The Location: Sydney - Australia The Team: APAC Standard Equity Index Team The Impact: The team is looking for an Index Production Analyst (Index Manager) to s [...]