ANZ Banking Group
Requisition Title -
Communications & Change Lead
Job Number: - AUS119229
- Drive the development and execution of the program’s Communications & Change management activities
- A hands on delivery role that has both program wide and squad level focusses.
- Join one of a group of interconnected squads which together make up a broader program delivery team
About The Role
Role Location: Australia (Melbourne or Sydney Preferred)
Role Type: 12-month secondment or fixed term, full-time
As a Communications and Change Lead, you will lead a group of Communication & Change Managers to drive the creation and execution of the program’s Communication & Change Management strategy,
and also be assigned to a delivery squad to perform the necessary communications & change management activities specifically for that squad.
In your assigned delivery squad, you will work alongside team members, including Product Owner(s), Analysts, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), program members and other communications & change resources from other squads, to perform activities which will contribute to the successful delivery of selected components of the bank’s Compliance & Operational Risk Strategy.
Your key priorities and responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with program members, squad members and other program communications & change management resources, to understand the needs for a suitable and effective communication and change management approach for your squad, in context of the broader program, and the program as a whole.
- Lead other Communications & Change Managers to collectively form and execute a co-ordinated and effective communication and change management strategy that helps achieve the program’s objectives
- Working with program and other squad members to decompose selected parts of the delivery plan and other work assigned to your squads’ backlog(s), to then develop a continuously evolving pipeline of tasks and outputs to be worked on by you and the other C&CMs;
- Manage and perform the necessary work to create various communication & change management outputs and materials which are fit-for-purpose, timely, meet business and regulator needs, are compatible with the program’s broader communication and change management strategy and align with the C&OR; Strategy
- Performing work practices in line with ANZ’s standards, policies & guidelines and are consistent across the program.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Working knowledge of ANZ’s Delivery and Organisational Change Frameworks, their respective components, practices, structures.
- Working knowledge and experience in employing effective Communications & Change Management practices and principles that are suitable for an initiative that will cover multiple divisions across a large banking / financial service organisation (or similar)
- Experience working in a matrix style people management structure (multiple leaders), and use of Agile delivery principles and practices using the Atlassian suite of products, JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Experience as a leader of Change and Communications Managers / practitioners, also being one yourself, and the ability to work with multiple people in order to plan, and perform work as agreed with those people.
- Experience working in the delivery of technology based solutions, and / or major organisational change initiatives across multiple locations /geographies in a large organisation, ideally in a Risk and Compliance setting.
- Appropriate university degree or relevant qualifications supported by experience and / or familiarity with Compliance & Operational Risk in the banking / financial industry (or similar),
- Clear, simple & effective styles of facilitation, stakeholder management, networking & collaboration.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
Note: After your initial application you may be asked to complete an online assessment, this invite will be sent to you via email from our assessment partner SHL. Please action this request as early as possible, this will enable us to manage your application and provide you with an update in a timely manner.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code AUS119229.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our 12,000 people around the globe are entrepreneurial and innovative, serving 16,000 clients [...]
- Be part of a diverse and collaborative team - Exciting opportunity to be part of a transformational project - Opportunity to apply your exceptional stakeholder management skills About us City [...]
There’s never been a better time to be at AGL At AGL, we believe progress is powered by our people. If you’re set on making real change for tomorrow, we have the scale, resources and ambition to g [...]
We Offer The Sydney Conference IT – Technical lead is responsible for delivering total Media Services for the Australian business, with a particular emphasis on new and emerging Collaboration Techn [...]