Edenhills / Lawnswood Pet Cremation
- Based in Clackline
- Uniform and work wear provided
- 3 - 4 shifts per week approx. 20 - 30 hours
We are a professional and friendly family business who genuinely cares about pets and their owners. This can be both a rewarding and emotional role which you will always be required to handle with professionalism.
- Be part of an amazing passionate team working within a great company culture
- Making a difference in pet after care services
- We take pride in conducting a very ethical, clean, neat and hygienic operation
You will be responsible for the cremation of family pets from vet clinics and homes. Working as part of the Cremation Team you must feel comfortable working in a sensitive environment and being exposed to grief. This role is very rewarding knowing that you have played a meaningful part in providing pet after care to loving pet owners.
About the role
This is a casual position working approximately 24 hours per week over 3 to 4 shifts between Monday to Saturday but will include additional shifts to occasionally cover holidays and sickness.
- You will be required to work some afternoon and evening shifts
- You will operate cremation and ashes processing equipment
- You will carry out maintenance and basic repairs to site equipment
- You will assist drivers load and unload pets
- You will carry out yard maintenance duties as required
There is some heavy lifting involved and you will be operating machinery and lifting equipment and full training will be given in this area.
- Be flexible with a positive work ethic, the pets and clients will be your first priority
- Live within 35km of Clackline
- Have a compassionate and caring nature and be an animal lover
- Be experienced in safe lifting procedures
- Be physically fit and motivated to take responsibility
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a tight team
- Be experienced in completing paperwork accurately and have excellent attention to detail
- Be reliable, trustworthy and take pride in your work
- Be an organised and neat worker who is committed to keeping the premises clean and tidy
Lawnswood prides itself on being caring, down to earth and professional. The right person will find this job challenging at times but even more personally rewarding.
Please include a covering letter in your application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.