GLUE STORE CAREERS
Shellharbour City Centre
As Assistant Store Manager, you will support the Store Manager by leading, driving and inspiring your team to achieve overall success.
As Assistant Store Manager, you will also be responsible, however not limited to the following duties & responsibilities:
Lead by example to assist in setting management expectations across your TeamTrain, mentor and coach Team Members to work towards goals and succession planningProblem solving and ability to provide solutionsAssist with roster management and payroll approvalManage the team ( Shop Floor & Back of House) to ensure that tasks are completed in an efficient and effective mannerProactive approach in loss prevention management i.e.
stock shrinkageWork with the Visual Merchandising Team to ensure that all creative visions are applied within the store
- An experienced and well- rounded retailer with a minimum of 1-3 years’ assistant management or department management experience in a retail environment
- Leader, motivator and overall inspiring individual
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities, tasks and overall expectations
- Loves the Glue brand and culture
The Benefits At Glue we are extremely passionate about work place culture and believe a role with Glue is more than just a job. We offer our employees a range of benefits including:
- Generous clothing discounts, not only in Glue but also our other brands and businesses
- Great quarterly incentives and bonuses
- Attend national conferences and new season product launches
- Online training programs, so you can begin your training before you even start with us
- Opportunities for career development and succession planning
- Staff parties and brand events throughout the year
If you’re looking for a new challenge and believe you have what it takes to join Glue then Apply Now!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Permanent, Full Time - 38 hours per week - Monday to Friday, plus RDO - Shellharbour Early Learning and Care About Us Big Fat Smile is a values-led organisation. Its vision is that we e [...]
Why drive with Menulog? Sign up to be a courier on the Menulog network today to generate extra revenue. Completely flexible with the ability to set your own hours based on your schedule and lifestyl [...]
Are you looking for DPA GP Jobs in a high-quality, mixed billing family practice close to Wollongong? - 65% + sign on payment - Well-established, busy, mixed billing practice - DWS replacement provis [...]