David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Our Values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
- Complete tasks such stock receiving, marking off items received, ticketing and security tagging ensuring timelines are met
- Liaise effectively and build stakeholder relationships with colleagues and external vendors
- Be a team player and be inspired to achieve individual and team success
- If you are allocated to the loading dock area, there may be more manual handling/lifting required for this role
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Have effective and clear communication skills
- Have strong organisation skills and can multi-task
- Are flexible and adaptable to a fast paced and an evolving environment
Key dates and our application process:
- If your application is successful you will receive an invitation to complete a one-way video interview or attend a virtual group assessment.
- We require adequate availability, without holidays booked, during the period leading up to Christmas (October to January 31) for these positions.
We have made some changes to our recruitment processes due to COVID-19. Virtual interviews will replace the normal face-to-face interactions. We'll also work closely with our new starters to ensure that they're safely onboarded into our David Jones store teams. We hope that you enjoy our updated process whilst we navigate these times together.
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
At David Jones & Country Road Group, we know we connect with our customers best when our people are representative of our community. As part of our commitment to providing a supportive working environment that values inclusion and diversity, we actively encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- No previous experience needed - Plenty of growth opportunity for the right person - One of the largest and most successful dealership groups in SE QLD Frizelle Sunshine Automotive is part of t [...]
UX / UI Designer (SaaS) IPSCAPE PTY LTD are looking for an experienced UX / UI Designer (SaaS) for an immediate start. This position is a full-time ongoing position, working 38 hours per week based i [...]
Requisition Title - Banking Consultant, Crows Nest NSW Job Number: - AUS120602 Description - Build a rewarding career in an innovative, fast paced and collaborative environment - Unique oppo [...]
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosyst [...]