TIFFANY & CO
The Blue Box There are carefully planned surprises. There are thoughtfully crafted lists and beautifully wrapped gifts. But there is only one box that makes the holiday season perfect... As a Seasonal Sales Professional, you will represent the Tiffany brand, elegance and style during the holiday season. Be a part of milestones in our customers' lives.
Your role in the Tiffany holiday season For many of our customers, a visit to Tiffany is something to be treasured, whether they are pampering themselves with an indulgent treat or shopping for a memorable gift. They bring us their greatest dreams - of style,
glamour and love - and it is our obligation to honor those dreams with grace and artful understanding. In your role as a Seasonal Sales Professional you will:
- Pro-actively communicate with our clients, ensuring the Tiffany Experience - uniquely tailored and personalised customer service.
- Deliver an uncompromising luxurious experience, maintaining efficiency in a fast paced environment at the most wonderful time of the year.
- Act as our brand ambassador, representing the elegance of our iconic brand and influence your customers with timeless style.In return, you will earn a very competitive remuneration, work with a talented team and receive all the training required to be a high performer. At the end of the fixed term contract, you may have the opportunity to apply for extended contract or permanent employment with us.
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap. We seek individuals who are passionate about delivering the highest standard of customer service, ensuring we exceed our customer's expectations this holiday season. Our store teams are professional, respectful and fun - qualities you will need to display to be successful. We are seeking:
- A Blue Box Enthusiast.
- A minimum of two years sales experience within a customer-focused environment. Be it Retail, Hospitality or Aviation...We believe a diverse workforce makes a difference!
- An individual with a genuine interest in art of styling and self-driven motivation to stay on point!
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a diverse client base in a fast paced environment and collaborate with colleagues.
- Must be available to work from October to January.
- Availability to work a minimum of three days per week which includes weekdays, late night trade and weekends is a minimum requirement. The next in the process is for you to complete a pre-hire assessment, in which you will be e-mailed the link after submitting your application. An inspired career is life's best accessory.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Company Operating in a highly competitive and dynamic financial services environment, QSuper manages around $113 billion in funds for over 585,000 members and is committed to working with our [...]
Image Courtesy of Grand Avenue State School About Grand Avenue State School Grand Avenue State School is a large metropolitan primary school located in the fast growing western corridor o [...]
We are seeking a number of enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated teachers to join our Sts Peter and Paul’s School Team. All positions are full time, fixed-term appointments for the 2021 school year. [...]
Image Courtesy of Mansfield State School About Mansfield State School Mansfield State School is a Prep -Year 6 Primary school which prides itself on a strong history of academic, sporting, cultu [...]