WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a highly passionate individual who can work autonomously and show initiative, who possesses excellent communication skills and has a sense of urgency in the delivery of tasks and customer service. You are someone with a passion for ensuring everything is operating as it should be, who demonstrates good problem solving skills and ability to fix things when it’s not. You have previous experience in managing administrative tasks with a good understanding of Microsoft office programs and are able to organise and prioritise your workload. Previous experience or exposure within Facilities Management or Property Management industries would be preferred however confidence,
agility and adaptability are key to being successful in this role, as is the ability to think outside the box, be open to new ideas, and build relationships and work with a diverse group of people.
The Facility Management Organisation is a dynamic internal service provider that delivers both hard and soft services within our IKEA Stores, either directly or indirectly via external suppliers.
Your key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Ensure high level data management for the following; Work Order system (Computer Aided FM tool), Purchase Orders (IKEA iShop Ordering System), Sustainability & Waste Reporting (Sustain Application)
• Contractor and Supplier management (arranging contractor preventative and reactive maintenance and meeting contractors on site)
• Assist with Capital works projects
• Support FM with weekly / monthly / annual checks (e.g. emergency lighting, fire equipment, blackout tests, extinguisher, cleaning inspections etc.)
• From time to time some physical tasks will be required e.g. flag replacement, emergency repairs to make safe
As a Facilities Management Co-worker you ensure a sustainable, safe, clean and functional environment for our co-workers, customers and visitors.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Be part of a Dynamic Sporting Powerhouse - Generous Staff Discounts - Supportive and Fun Team Environment About Us ASICS is at the forefront of the world performance sports market as undisput [...]
- Be part of a Dynamic Sporting Powerhouse - Brand New Office, Onsite Parking and Employee Discounts - Supportive and Fun Team Environment A rare and exciting opportunity has become available in [...]
The Company Costco Wholesale is the 5th largest global retailer with warehouse club operations already operating 725 locations in 13 countries. We are the recognised leader in our field, dedicated t [...]
- Competitive Pay Rates - Night Shift - Marsden Park Action Workforce are currently seeking experiencecd high reach forklift operators for a site located in Marsden park. Multiple vacancies avai [...]