About the Company
Join a leading business in their field with a focus on creating exceptional customer experience driven by modern technology.
About the Role - You will be working directly with a small but well established engineering team within a cross-functional setting, collaborating with other developers BAs, QAs, product owners, UX designers, testers as well as other business units.
What's Required of Me? - You would be responsible for providing technology-based solutions that incorporate strategy, design, development, delivery and maintenance of technological solutions to meet customers' needs.
Tech Stack - You will be working across business critical projects developing web applications using front end technologies,
specifically React/Redux (and some Next.js), as well as some backend Node.js work (fulllstack split = 80/20).
" You Build it You Run it!" - You will be responsible for your own AWS deployment, CI/CD pipelining and testing, so exposure to modern engineering principles and infrastructure practices is essential.
Communication is Key - We're looking for someone who is able to provide technical leadership and guidance to the wider team, as well as collaborate with the rest of the digital team.
You will be a strong communicator and all round Frontend/Fullstack developer who is willing to contribute clean, production ready and testable code.
- Experience with backend programming: Node.js
- Experience working with CI/CD (Jenkins) and AWS
- Being confident working in a modern engineering environment: following TDD, BDD, Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience with Peer/Code reviews and coaching and mentoring junior-mid level developers
You will be part of an amazing work culture, with access to:
- Great offices
- Generous salary and salary packaging options
- Entertainment discounts
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description & Summary As a Contractor with PwC, you’ll find the flexibility you need to make choices that suit your individual needs and unique skill set. You’ll gain experience, marketabili [...]
Your Opportunity The role is to provide experienced information design, development usability, client consultation and SharePoint Online expertise to internal clients. As part of the portal team to [...]
- Lean and agile working environment with investment in new and emerging technology - Commitment to closing the gender gap - Community engagement program focused on homelessness Please note, that whi [...]
The details: - Leading dynamic and growing Financial Services Organisation - Fixed Term Opportunity | WFH opportunity - Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne based Our client is one of Australia’s largest [...]