Red Hat, Inc.
The Red Hat Sales team is looking for an experienced Channel Solutions Architect to join us in Perth, Australia. In this role, you will develop and support our growing business with channel partners in Western Australia (WA), focusing on our territory customers and key partner relationships. You will be responsible for building knowledgeable and capable Partner Sales, Presales, and Delivery teams through agreed-upon partner enablement plans. You'll work closely with the Channel team to coordinate partner activities, identify new potential partners, and report on in-flight partner sales opportunities. As a Channel Solutions Architect, you'll need to have excellent communication and people skills,
as you'll be a crucial part of the in-depth experience our customers and partners have with Red Hat.
Primary job responsibilities
- Develop a network of strategic relationships with Red Hat's focus partners and become a trusted adviser for Red Hat's offerings and solutions
- Collaborate with the Sales and Technical Delivery teams to bring our territory customers the best solutions from across the Red Hat portfolio
- Provide presales support to our partners, including delivering webinars, demonstrations of offerings, and technical enablement like on-site training
- Support solutions evaluations, proofs of concepts, and technical workshops
- Assist in responding to partner inquiries including requests for proposals (RFPs) and requests for information (RFIs)
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing, and other teams on solutions information launches
- Initiate and support the development of repeatable partner (vertical) solutions
- 5+ years of experience working as a sales engineer, consultant, IT architect, or equivalent supporting enterprise accounts
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to create user stories and contribute to live demonstrations
- Ability to work well within a team
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Solid technical experience in one or more of Red Hat's solutions areas like platform, middleware, cloud, or storage is a plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
ApplyApplyShare Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you seeking an opportunity for a short-term contract in a dynamic and forward-thinking School of Nursing and Midwifery? If so, we are currently seeking an experienced registered nurse with a passi [...]
The Company Omega is a leading global supplier of innovative software systems and project personnel to the mining, oil & gas and energy sectors. We have long been an established and trusted brand; we [...]
At atWork Australia we believe that nothing is more powerful than getting the Right person into the right job. We are a leading national provider of Disability Employer Services. We partner with emplo [...]
Airconditioning are located in Osborne Park. They install domestic and commercial air conditioning systems and the associated electrical services throughout the Perth Metro area. There is an opportun [...]