- VR GP Wanted for a busy Brisbane GP led Allergy Clinic.
- This is a great opportunity to up-skill in Allergy Diagnosis and treatment in a dedicated GP with Special Interest Clinic.
- Comprehensive training provided supported by clear, evidence based protocols and dedicated, highly trained nursing staff.
- One day per week is ideal for most GPs, as an additional area of defined scope of practice alongside your more Generalist work.
- We believe in improving access to Allergy services for our patients,
and in helping to be a solution to the national shortage of clinicians confident and competent in caring for patients presenting with Allergic disease.
Call us now on+61 450 448 170 or email [email protected] to become part of this fun and growing team. Allergy First
Visit us on www.allergyfirst.com.au
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Company Operating in a highly competitive and dynamic financial services environment, QSuper manages around $113 billion in funds for over 585,000 members and is committed to working with our [...]
Image Courtesy of Grand Avenue State School About Grand Avenue State School Grand Avenue State School is a large metropolitan primary school located in the fast growing western corridor o [...]
We are seeking a number of enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated teachers to join our Sts Peter and Paul’s School Team. All positions are full time, fixed-term appointments for the 2021 school year. [...]
Image Courtesy of Mansfield State School About Mansfield State School Mansfield State School is a Prep -Year 6 Primary school which prides itself on a strong history of academic, sporting, cultu [...]