The Recruitment Company
Excellent role for Senior UX/UI designer to work in FinTech organization in Sydney CBD.
- Fast growing FinTech going places!
- Work from home (Normally North Shore Location)
- Develop a new product in the latest IOT space!
- Contract to perm opportunity
Our client is a rapidly growing exciting start up in the IOT space. They are a small company created by pioneers within the IOT space. They are developing a new robust and scaleable product platform for usage in the construction/ asset finance/ industry . They have secured a big round of funding and their greenfield idea is now entering the commercial build stage.
They now have an exciting contract opportunity for a seasoned front end developer with strong experience in greenfield product development ideally within the web apps space.
We have an excellent role for a senior level UX/UI designer to work in fast paced agile FinTech organization based in Sydney.
To be successful in this Senior UX/UI Designer role you will:
• 3-5 years digital and web apps experience across the UX/UI design spectrum
• Strong skills in Sketch, Adobe creative suite and Invision in a commercial environment in a digital agency or similar corporate role
• Key experience being sought is in greenfield product/platform development
• Strong user research and usability testing, prototyping, interaction design, wireframing, visual design and UI development,
• Have excellent visual and creative skills and be able to communicate the philosophy behind designs
• Collaborate and work with Front End Developement team to create uniique new greenfield product/platform
• A varied work portfolio across product development, wireframes, campaign protypes & web apps would be well regarded
- Opportunity to develop a new product in the latest IOT space!
- Fast growing FinTech organization going places with a very freindly team culture
- Work in fast growing , agile team environment
- Work from home during Covid with flexi hours
This is an immediate contract opportunity paying very competitive market rates for senior candidates with the right experience.
Please submit your application in word format to [email protected]
Identity and Residency checks are applicable.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
In this role, your customers are our Designers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and Engineers. However, you’ll also play an important role in shaping our end-customer experience across a wide rang [...]
In this role, you will work closely with our UX and Service designers, crafting the customer experience from application through to loan settlement. Embracing human centred design practices, you’ll [...]
Your focus will be the customer application stage of the customer journey, using human centred design practice to design products that are based on a real understanding of our customer’s goals and [...]
Senior UX/UI Designer - Sydney Government client requires a Senior UX Designer to work directly with the customer/project team to identify user experience requirements for the project, develop [...]