This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced internal communications team at the heart of a global financial services organisation .
You’ll be energised by variety and enjoy managing multiple stakeholders to deliver a wide range of internal communications projects. Reporting to the Senior Manager in Internal Communications, you’ll have access to senior leaders and support them with advice and consulting – you’ll also enjoy being hands-on making projects happen. You’ll have a flair with words, an understanding for capturing an audience, flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and great attention to detail.
You’ll be involved in:
- using new and established tools, processes and communications channels to ensure clear,
- strategic partnering with senior stakeholders to ensure appropriate involvement, consultation and engagement with the communications roll out for various initiatives
- ensuring all communication and documentation is consistent in message content, language and style
To be successful, you’ll have:
- a degree or equivalent business qualification in Communications, Marketing or Journalism, or 7+ years of relevant experience
- knowledge of Adobe programs such as Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as Microsoft Office Suite e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- experience developing professional communications and documentation, including writing, proof reading and editing
- an understanding of documentation standards and style guides
- business partnering experience and ability to manage stakeholder expectations and influence outcomes
- exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- the ability to multitask, prioritise workload, meet deadlines and focus on continuous improvement
- a high attention to detail, quality control and customer focus
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Full Time Fixed Term - Join Australia's youngest University! - Play an important part in changing lives through education The Opportunity Here at Torrens University, we do things a little d [...]
Manager, Digital Strategy (12 month contract) - You are a strategic thinker, passionate about the future of digital and technology - Our team is committed to providing the best digital experien [...]
Date: 19-Oct-2020 Location: Sydney (Macquarie Park HQ), Australia Company: Singtel About the role: The ‘Knowledge and Problem Analyst’ is responsible for coordination of the Problem Manage [...]
Channel Manager residing in Sydney for a financially solid and forward-thinking Communications Systems company with a $170k AUD basic salary plus an uncapped OTE ($240k AUD), excellent benefits and ca [...]