Senior Business Analyst, Finance Projects & Change
An excellent opportunity is available for you to join as an experienced Business Analyst within our Projects & Change team. As part of the wider Financial Management Group, you’ll report to the Liquidity Program Manager, and be responsible for providing Business Analysis on an initiative to complete and end to end review of liquidity reporting (incl. ARF210) with focus on process enhancements within Macquarie.
To be successful, you must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to forge and develop effective working relationships across a wide range of stakeholders.
Prior experience as a business analyst on projects in the Liquidity or Treasury domain is highly advantageous, or a background in Financial Control or Product Control.
You will be joining an in-flight project, with both short-term and long-term milestones, which is part of a broader liquidity portfolio with further multi-year phases. An ability to hit the ground running, quickly build relationships, and understand new concepts will therefore be essential.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Assist with end-to-end review of regulatory liquidity reporting requirements, including interpretation of requirements and review / validation of system build
- Engaging with project managers and business subject matter experts to review methodology, facilitate interpretations, and gather business requirements
- Acquiring an understanding of current state processes and business context
- Create / Update BRDs for new and refined requirements
- Identifying and investigating unexpected behaviours / patterns in input & output data
- Proving accurate and timely updates to the project manager and work stream leads
To be successful, you will be university qualified with Business Analysis experience, across varied projects.
You have the following skills and experience:
- Liquidity reporting background, including extensive knowledge of ARF210 metrics for LCR, NSFR
- Extensive knowledge of finance products, preferably experience with Front Office
- Strong analytical skills: ability to carry out investigations on large volumes of data, across multiple systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive Business Analysis experience in Finance projects, preferably in the Treasury Liquidity or Regulatory Reporting domains
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments and work independently
- Flexible skill set and confident approach to tackling issues
- A ’can do’ attitude, with a proven record of delivering project outcomes
- Systems knowledge across Alteryx, Axiom or QRM would be an advantage
About the Financial Management Group
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate affairs.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
An exciting opportunity for an Account Manager who has the passion for building relationships on a professional level and contribute to the expansion and growth of our award winning Digital Agency. Yo [...]
Premium Tools is an importer of high quality German hand tools across Australia and New Zealand. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant to join our small team in a newly [...]
- APS Level 6 (Technical Officer Level 4), $80,665 to $91,713 plus an additional 15.4% superannuation - Full-time - Data & Digital - NSW Sydney HUB The purpose of an Observing Operations Hub is t [...]
At Tip Top our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that we are the kind of company wh [...]