- Enhance frameworks, advise key stakeholders and manage regulator relationships
- Innovative organisation with real career progression opportunities
The Banking Product Risk and Compliance team within our Banking and Financial Services Group has a strong reputation and is actively engaged with the business at all levels. Join our team as a Manager and work with senior compliance professionals and key stakeholders to actively manager compliance risks in our Banking Product team.
This is a true business facing compliance role, where you will utilise your proven relationship and stakeholder management skills to advise the business and get involved in end to end incident management, product initiatives,
and partner on upcoming projects and innovations. This is a varied role and currently working remotely. If you have substantial compliance experience from a Banking or Regulatory environment, we would like to hear from you.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- managing the incident framework, including incident and breach reporting; and tracking identified control improvements and actions to ensure they are implemented
- reviewing and enhancing the compliance and risk management framework across multiple retail banking products such as home loans, credit cards and asset finance
- advising and assisting key stakeholders to meet their compliance requirements including documenting the existence and adequacy of controls
- engaging with stakeholders in the Banking businesses and the broader Macquarie Risk Management Group
- advising the business on new and changed regulations and standards, and assist the business to assess business impacts
- performing targeted compliance risk and policy reviews, and draft and assist with implementing solutions to process and control design.
To be successful, you will be an experienced compliance professional with a proven track-record in, & understanding of risk management and the regulatory and compliance environment in retail financial services and/or banking, You will also:
- hold relevant tertiary qualifications in Law, Finance, Commerce or a similar discipline
- have strong communication and interpersonal skills, resilience and sound judgement
- demonstrate a high degree of commercial acumen and self-motivation
- possess the ability to deliver in a fast-paced, output focused environment
- have the ability to bring a high level of energy and commitment to the team.
If you possess solid compliance, legal or risk management experience from within the retail banking sector or a financial services regulator and are looking to progress your career, please apply by following the link.
About Banking and Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services is Macquarie’s retail banking and financial services business, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management, business banking and vehicle finance products and services to retail clients, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
See yourself in our team: Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our over eight million personal customers. We offe [...]
About Us: Part of the global family of great Virgin brands, Virgin Money is a financial services business passionate about helping Australians realize bigger possibilities through the delivery of [...]
The Banking Product Risk and Compliance team within our Banking and Financial Services Group has a strong reputation and is actively engaged with the business at all levels. You will join our team as [...]
- Support the acquisition strategy for our Business Super, Investment and SMSF products - Showcase both your Analytics and Marketing experience - Permanent opportunity About Us BT Superannu [...]