About the Role
Australia's energy landscape is changing and at AEMO, we are transforming our business to ensure we can continue to provide a secure, reliable, and affordable energy for Australians today and into the future.
AEMO’s Emerging Markets and Services division is undertaking a range of exciting and cutting-edge projects across Australia, with an emerging requirement in Western Australia to adapt AEMO’s capability to manage high and increasing levels of Distributed Energy Resources (DER) in the WA power system. More information can be found here.
We have a part-time or full-time opportunity for a Change Manager to join the WA DER Program.
If you are looking for a role for 3-days a week or 5 shorter days or if you want to keep with the standard full time then this opportunity could be the perfect fit for you!
This opportunity is a Fixed Term Contract (annual salary) until September 2021 with the intent to extend out further past this date.
This is a hands-on role and will require the incumbent to plan and deliver change activities across multiple smaller projects concurrently. You will need to be able to work independently however support from the project and change practice will be available.
You will play an important role in supporting operational managers and teams during change implementation and embedding of new operational practices, through ongoing coaching and engagement activities.
- Review and update the existing Change Strategy
- Deliver change activities across several concurrent projects using (PROSCI) change methodologies
- Refine documented analysis of people changes through conducting detailed stakeholder analysis and change impact assessments
- Develop required change communications and engagement plan and artefacts and facilitate timely project communications
- Conduct training needs analysis and define project training approach and delivery plan for all impacted stakeholder groups in line with project milestones and key dates
- Drive change delivery and adoption through the identification and implementation of suitable change activities and ongoing assessment of the effectiveness of change activities
- Actively manage key stakeholders, identify people risks and issues relating to the project and report on performance of stakeholder management effectiveness against agreed plan
- Conduct change readiness assessments at critical points in the project life cycle to confirm employee preparedness and business readiness to support and adopt change
- Facilitate process reviews and conduct workshops as required to delivery project change activities and business outcomes
Required skills and experience:
- Change Management certification (PROSCI), or Organisational development & training qualification would be advantageous
- Highly experienced in delivering complex change projects, including detailed change and business impact assessments, assessing a range of change intervention options and monitoring progress against plans
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools and demonstrated experience in organisational development and training program development would be beneficial
- Experience working as part of a broader change team and the ability to understand broad enterprise requirements in line with standard company practices, processes and utilisation
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to facilitate workshops
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
About the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO):
AEMO delivers secure, reliable energy to millions of Australians every day. Our work touches virtually all aspects of Australia’s industrial, business and domestic life. We ensure energy produced by electricity generators and gas suppliers reaches consumers nationwide.
We operate the national electricity grid and manage gas markets in all states except Northern Territory. We also operate Victoria’s gas system.
AEMO provides expert guidance to government and the energy sector to inform policy, investment decisions and infrastructure management. We play a crucial role in shaping Australia’s energy future.
Your career with AEMO:
AEMO has some of Australia’s finest energy sector talent in its midst. Our work is intellectually challenging, and our people gain enormous satisfaction from solving the complex problems constantly facing them.
The continuing interplay of shifts in energy generation, reliability, affordability, and a low emissions future will ensure we at AEMO continue to be challenged and driven for many years to come.
So, make your next career move one that really matters!
Some of our employment benefits:
Here are some of the attractive employment benefits we offer:
- Professional development via projects, assignments, industry networks and job rotation
- Flexible working: work from home, part time and job share
- Discount health insurance, gym membership and other concessions
- Free salary continuance insurance and annual performance bonuses
* Subject to eligibility
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
From creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures, Ethicon has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years. Our continuing dedication [...]
Our client is one of Australia’s leading rehabilitation and allied health providers, delivering services across a range of sectors. They impact over 60,000 lives each year by providing solutions in [...]
We are recruiting for: - North Perth - Landsdale, Balcatta, Butler - Central Perth - Morley, Queens Park - South - Rockingham, Mandurah area Please specify in your application which area y [...]
Contact Centre Team Leader Full Time Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven; The West Australian, The Sunday Time [...]