Thomson Geer is a large Australian Corporate law firm with offices in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. The firm has more than 560 partners and staff nationally, and offers a dynamic, friendly and professional work environment. We are passionate about constantly providing value to our clients - their business success is our priority. This focus on client value is a key reason for our success.
Our Perth office is currently seeking an Office administrator to provide support to the Operations and front office team. This will be a busy, varied and active position dealing with people at all levels within the firm. The role will involve responsibilities in:
- Daily sorting and distributing incoming & outgoing mail
- Collecting and distributing internal mail
- Ordering stationery and staff kitchen supplies
- Photocopying, scanning and other tasks, such as binding and collating documents
- Managing the security card register
- Outside clerk rounds
- Building management contact point including maintenance requests and general facilities management tasks
- Organising couriers
- Assisting and providing cover for Reception as required
- Boardroom/Meeting room and Video Conference set up
- Assisting the information technology support team with IT hardware set up and maintenance
- Other administrative tasks as directed
We are looking for a candidate who is an enthusiastic and energetic team player. You need to have basic computer skills and good verbal and written communication. The role will also require you to be reliable, proactive, and have the ability to effectively prioritise your workload.
What we offer:
At Thomson Geer, we offer increased meaning in work for support roles. On top of this we have a high calibre client base and a collaborative and supportive team environment for ambitious candidates that are improvement focused.
Thomson Geer has a “well-being @ work” program encompassing corporate massage, health and wellbeing seminars, discounted health insurance rates, flu vaccinations, skin health checks, and an employee assistance program. We also have an active social club and are supportive of flexible working practices.
What you need to do:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply via the link below.
Please note we are not taking agency applications at this time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ROLE This role involves responding to customer enquiries in relation to after sales service, managing any warranty claims and scheduling all required rectification works. GENERAL FUNCTIONS & TASKS [...]
- 2 week temporary role with possibility of permanency for the right candidate - West Perth location About Our Client Join a friendly and down to earth mining business to support their small and [...]
The role: We’re looking for a legal administrator to join the corporate Legal team at our headquarters in West Perth on a permanent part-time basis. The working hours of this role are 5 hours per d [...]
Description Thomson Geer is a large Australian Corporate law firm with offices in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. The firm has more than 560 partners and staff nationally, and offer [...]