New South Wales
- Non Corporate & established over 20 years with a large patient base
- AGPAL accredited with experienced team of 10 GP’s
- Immediate start available for weekend work
General Practitioner required for a well established Medical Centre based in the Hills District Area. The medical centre is privately owned for over 20 years and truly offers the latest medical technology.
The medical centre has an experienced team of 10 doctors, full-time nursing support and onsite pathology.
Immediate start for weekend work with flexible working hours. Both Full-time and Part-time positions available.
The clinic has treatment rooms with two Practice Nurses, visiting onsite Specialists, Skin Cancer Clinic,
Onsite Pathology and Allied Health.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- NON-DPA Location
- Expanding practice
- Full-time and Part-time work – Attractive earnings for the right doctor
- Flexible working hours for school drop off or pick up
- Convenient location in the larger Hills district area
- Close to public transport and dedicated parking for doctors
- Friendly and supportive staff
Please forward your resume to Jimmy Bosmans | Managing Partner | and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 451 292.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
"This group teaching practice is seeking a replacement VR General Practitioner to join their friendly practice in Newcastle NSW.. 70% of billings or $150 per hour for a 3 month guarantee period, which [...]
Benefits: - DPA location, MM3, RRMA4 - Reduce moratorium significantly - Bulk billing clinic - privately bill procedures - 70% billings for VR GP - Group owned practice, managed by a boutique team - [...]
Looking for a VR General Practitioner to join an established practice that is currently booked out. Current General Practitioners billing 70% earnings exceed $450K when seeing over 40 patients daily. [...]
This clinic took over ownership in Feb 2019 and prior to that they were previously running for one year prior to the handover. The clinic is open Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm and Saturday 9am - 2pm. They [...]