Australian Government Department of Finance
Australian Capital Territory
also manages the initiation and development of new, cost effective, innovative and practical ICT services.
About the Role
The Online Services Branch is looking for a talented, enthusiastic and committed person to work as a Product Owner, providing specialist advice and drawing on experience with the Salesforce platform and Drupal, to lead the ongoing evolution and support of directory.gov.au and the GovCMS website.
Your role, as part of a multi-disciplinary team, will be to manage the continuous improvements to the service (directory.gov.au) and the service delivery of the product roadmap. Integral to effective performance in this role is the building and managing relationships between the business owners,
the technical team and stakeholders.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- maintaining the product backlog and ensuring that all stakeholders are actively engaged with prioritisation, sprint planning, development and releases;
- overseeing and supporting OAR/Directory service desk operations;
- liaising with, and managing key stakeholder relationships, including stakeholders both internal and external to the Australian Public Service;
- improving content available on directory.gov.au, to ensure language is consistent and accessible to a public audience;
- contributing to continuous improvement through research, analysis and gathering insights from stakeholders;
- providing quality assurance by reviewing and approving product releases;
- proactively addressing challenges, managing risks and issues and providing resolution strategies;
- understanding the functions and composition of the AGOR and the origins of Australian Government Organisations and other bodies;
- coordinating improvements for the solution using Agile methodologies.
Detailed information about the role, including the job specific capabilities are outlined in the downloadable job pack, which can be acessed by clicking the hyperlink at the bottom of this page.
- Under section 22(8) of the Public Service Act 1999, employees must be Australian citizens to be employed in the Australian Public Service (APS) unless the Agency Head has agreed otherwise, in writing.
- Successful applicants will be required to undergo the process to obtain and maintain, or continue to hold the required security clearance level for the role as indicated.
- All Finance staff are required to have a minimum baseline security clearance prior to commencement.
- This role is being advertised as both ongoing and non-ongoing. Roles may be offered as either ongoing or non-ongoing subject to business needs and/or candidate preference. Where a non-ongoing position is offered, the role willbe filled as a specified term vacancy for an initial period of up to 18 months. Specified term vacancies may be extended up to a maximum period of three years.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Seeing Machines faces unique opportunities and challenges. We are an Australian company who is listed on the AIM exchange in London, developing leading sensing technologies and services in a globally [...]
We are on the lookout for an amazing Retail Store Manager to take our store in Canberra Factoyr Outlet Store to the next level! adidas commitment to our people is integral to the success of our ret [...]
Overview: The project is transitioning the departments staff from legacy systems to a single regulatory system for use across the organisation. Reporting to the COTS Support Section Manager, the pe [...]
Our Canberra based Government client is seeking multiple Agile Project Managers to join their team. This role is due to start in Jan 2021. Working in a cross functional team you will be required to [...]