Chrysalis Software Solutions
Australian Capital Territory
Industry IT Services Work Experience 9-10 years City Canberra State/Province Australian Capital Territory Zip/Postal Code 2600
The Australian Cyber Security Centre
Senior GovCMS (Drupal) Software Developer
Overview The Australian Cyber Security Centre would like to recruit a GovCMS (Drupal) Software Developer to work within a Program delivering enhancements to the cyber.gov.au website. The GovCMS (Drupal) Software Developer will work within an agile multi-disciplinary Capability Delivery Team of Business Analysts, CX/UX/UI designers, Software Developers, Testers and a Scrum Master.
- Enhancement and sustainment of a new website utilising the GovCMS platform,
Drupal Theming with Twig, and PHP Theme pre-processing.
- Develop web information architecture.
- Configuration of content publishing workflows.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to achieve the organisation's business goals.
- Work with UX specialists to implement website styles and branding.
- Track and progress tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Proactively manage risks and issues and minimise the impacts.
- Advise senior management on issues, providing solution options, and implementing management decisions to resolve issues.
- Adhere to security standards, and maintain the currency of knowledge regarding the organisation's information security environment.
- Work in a manner that is professional, objective, innovative and efficient.
- Scrum master experience will be highly regarded.
- Experience working in Azure DevOps or similar.
- Experience in delivering web applications.
- Experience in delivering CRM solutions.
Application closing date: Tuesday 22 September 2020
Estimated start date: 15-10-2020
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months. The extension may be negotiated .
Security Clearance: Must have current baseline clearance
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- 12 month contract - AHPRA or AASW registration mandatory - City location About the Role Our Federal Government client is a seeking a highly experience case manager to work with Defence/Vetera [...]
What does a Service Person/Driver Do? As a ServicePerson/Driver you will focus on the needs of our customers. You will need to enjoy working with your hands as you will service equipment to make sure [...]
On-Going Training & Development Weekend allowance and bonuses Be part of a great team & company culture About the role As the Service Person/Driver, you are a critical member of the Concrete Care Arta [...]
- Are you excited for the change of season & the new collections it brings? - Looking to join a strong national retailer, with a diverse client base? - Strong company culture, with a focus on yo [...]