Our client is currently seeking an experienced Personal Assistant/Property Secretary to assist on a short term temporary assignment. Commencing this week for one week, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Client liaison
- Dictaphone typing
- Electronic and paper filing
- Creating and amending correspondence
- Preparing court documents and searches
- Diary management
- General & personal administrative duties as required.
To be successful in this role you will have 3+ years' previous property secretarial experience.
You will have excellent Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook skills as well as a typing speed of no less than 70 wpm.
Law students who have at least 18 months' property law experience will also be considered.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join us and help promote our service to the general public! What we do: HelloFresh delivers fresh produce from local farms to help our customers [...]
Technical Assistant role, Hands on, site based with some technical understanding of collection machinery Your new company Client is public sector authority based in Brisbane's CBD. As result o [...]
Safety Advisor Job ID 992571 Job Type Permanent Full-time Location Aus - Brisbane Categories Safety / Health / Environment / Quality, CPB Contractors Share Applications close 09 Oct 2020 E [...]
- Leading Top-Tier Employment Team in the Market | Senior Associate Level - Competitive remuneration package | excellent employee benefits - Contact Ena and Trudy today on (07) 3221 1229 FIRM: [...]