This is a fantastic opportunity with a globally recognised industrial manufacturer, the role requires a trade qualified electrician with heavy manufacturing and supervisory experience.
The position requires an individual who is a positive & strong leader, understands the importance of developing relationships at all levels within an organisation to get buy in for what they are trying to achieve.
- Ensure staff are managed in accordance with the Company policy and procedures.
- Maintenance of site HV (high voltage) Assets to best practice and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the development of the CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) and its application for plant and process improvement.
- Assist in the creation of the site critical spares register.
- Develop and implement safe systems of work for tasks completed by the electrical maintenance team.
- Utilise all skills and qualifications to ensure continuous improvement in all areas of manufacturing and production.
- A committed and proactive attitude towards Environment, Health and Safety
- 5+ years Heavy Manufacturing experience i.e. Industrial, Glass, Steel, Paper, Cement, Aluminium, Building Products etc
- Trade qualified
- PLC confident
- Supervisors License
- Experience working with HV
- Someone who has been in a very similar role before so they can hit the ground running
In return you can expect a very competitive salary package which can be tailored to the right individuals needs in various ways. You will be joining a global and well recognised leader in one of the largest industries.
This advert has been shortened to make it more mobile-friendly, for more information please contact Ollie Jackson on 02 8651 8235, Email or apply directly through this advert.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Due to recent growth, we are a seeking energetic, motivated and reliable Duct Installer - Steel metal with Trades assistant experience for a full-time position on commercial electrical, air conditioni [...]
Job no: 500035 Work type: Full-time Location: Sydney, NSW Categories: Post doctoral research fellow - One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities - Vibrant campus life [...]
Diagnoses and completes less complex repairs to engines at the customer’s site. Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to [...]
Service Technician Job no: 574090 Work type: Full Time Location: Sydney Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance Established in 1898 AE SMITH, a division of Spotless Group, delivers tech [...]