LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts,
motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Join a global Company that is the leader in the powersports industry.
- Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
- Join the company which offers an outstanding environment that gives play to your drive for innovation and self-initiative every day.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Manager, Human Resources is responsible for Human Resources activities in the Asia-Pacific region, which include both manufacturing operations (Telwater, Gold Coast Australia) and sales with offices in Australia, New-Zealand, China and Japan. The Manager, Human Resources is part of the management teams and will provide management with expertise and advice on all HR related topics, defining, executing and monitoring the deployment of the HR strategy to support the achievement of the business plan. The HR Manager is supported by a small team of HR Generalists (HRBPs and Coordinator).
The key responsibilities are:
- Develop strong relationships with employees and management by being a trusted advisor with the ability to understand and influence the business strategy and goals and translate them into actionable business-aligned people strategies
- Focus on strategic people issues, trends, and solutions that contribute to the region’s growth and increases the engagement and effectiveness of our organization
- Collaborate with the leadership team to further nurture and develop a best in class Employee Experience
- Support the development and implementation of corporate and regional HR plans, programs, and tools with business leaders and Global Practices (Talent management, Talent acquisition, Total rewards) to build and enhance organizational capability
- Support managers in employee and labour relations cases across the region
- Ensure compliance with global HR processes and build HR budget for the business unit and follow-up on HR actuals, forecasts, etc.
- Act as health, safety and security advocate and leader for the region, reinforcing awareness and building risk mitigation plans in collaboration with management
- Manage and develop a high performing HR team by establish team members’ objectives and development plans to achieve the expected performance levels
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR, or related discipline
- 7 to 10 years of experience as HR generalist with a proven track record as senior business partner and a minimum of 3 years in a management position.
- Solid experience in a sales environment and strong knowledge of labour laws, an experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience in a global company
- Strong ability to build relationships and internal network, capacity to challenge and openness to be challenged
- Communication, facilitation and coaching skills, ability to influence decisions
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, matrix environment, with a track record of accomplishments with measurable business impact.
This position is based in Botany, Australia. The role will require a regular presence both in Gold Coast and in Sydney.
This position is eligible to the BRP Employee Referral Program.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Overview of the role The main emphasis of the role is to provide comprehensive Office administrative support, through working closely with the Country Manager for Sydney, IT,Finance and HR in APAC. Eu [...]
- 6 - 12 month contract position - Annual salary package: $88,000 - $100,000 (inclusive superannuation) - Sydney CBD-based role The Firm Clifford Chance is one of the world's leading law firms, he [...]
Overview of the roleThe main emphasis of the role is to provide comprehensive Office administrative support, through working closely with the Country Manager for Sydney, IT,Finance and HR in APAC. Eur [...]
Overview of the role The main emphasis of the role is to provide comprehensive Office administrative support, through working closely with the Country Manager for Sydney, IT,Finance and HR in APAC. [...]