About the Company
Global organisation with extensive experience in the Renewable Energy sector.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Country Manger, we are currently seeking an experienced and qualified Finance Manager to join the business.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Full finance function including AP, AR and Payroll
- Provide critical support to the Finance function in areas such as audits and analysis
- Manage the Financial Accounting function and ensure timely and accurate submission of reports
- Drive and support the framework for continuous improvement of all financial operations and ensures accurate, timely and efficient processes
- Produce budgets and forecasts to support business functions
- Deliver in depth commercial analysis to assist senior stakeholders with decision-making
- Business partner with other business functions to assist with performance
- Supervise and mentor a team
- Preparation of cash flows for the group
- Manage the budgeting and forecast process
- Responsible for the timely production of bank covenant reporting
- Ensuring monthly reports, annual accounts and the board reports are accurate and prepared in a timely fashion
- Strong focus on developing staff and improving processes
- Risk Management & Compliance
- Business Partnering with the operational side of the business
Key Competency and skills:
- Experience in energy generation, renewable energy or construction will be highly regarded
- A degree qualified accountant with approximately 10 years corporate accounting experience
- Experience with SAP
- Positive and solution-oriented attitude with a willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver
- Proven skills in leading team members and a capacity to drive business/process improvement strategies and processes
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including resilience, negotiation, consultation, influencing and conflict management skills
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate APPLY NOW!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We will not be utilising recruitment agencies to fill this role.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Beon Energy Solutions: Beon is a company of dedicated professionals committed to future-focused energy solutions with a heritage in safety and reliability. We bring technical expertise and a [...]
As the Gift and Data Processing Officer, you will be responsible for the university’s gift processing and administration, as well as providing support for event registrations, and data queries, with [...]
The Development Manager - Retail / Mixed Use will have responsibility significant projects and may be supported by an Assistant Development Manager, depending on project scale. You will initially ma [...]
About Australia & New Zealand Our growing team of 1200+ employees work together to deliver world-class science products and solutions to a wide range of key markets. With commercial, manufacturing a [...]