We are pioneers in online gaming, with talented people and innovative, patented technology. We own and operate several market-leading brands in the largest markets in the world and have about 500 team members globally, all committed to building something amazing, pushing our boundaries and having fun in the process. We’ve been disrupting online social casino and poker gaming since 2010 and bringing fun and excitement to millions of customers. At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need,
providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
About The Role
We are looking for a CRM Specialist to create and optimise the journey throughout the active life stage in the player lifecycle, including engagement, retention, upsell and cross-sell. You will contribute to and execute upon monthly plans to drive continuous improvement and be an advocate for the customer, developing the tone of voice that we use across all of our brands.
On a day to day basis, you can expect to be:
- Building and executing campaigns
- Executing Period Plans
- Executing AB and Multivariate Testing and presenting results.
- Reviewing results and optimising campaigns
- Creating new ideas to engage customers in this specific life-stage
- Creating engaging copy and content to delight the customer
You’ll have at least a few years of experience within CRM/loyalty marketing or similar with a drive to innovate and try new things. Our customers are everything to us, so we’re looking for someone who understands customer lifecycle marketing and can create an epic experience to engage and retain our customers.
- You’ll be creative but your ideas will be driven by data
- You will be a strategic thinker who is not afraid to get stuck in
- You will be curious, so you will challenge the norm and will do things differently
- You will have character and great communication skills
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience in a marketing, loyalty or CRM role
- An analytical mind and a “how can we make this better” approach
- Stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm and a passion for what you do
The salary banding for this position is $80,000 - $95,000 + super
Does this sound like your kind of challenge?
Apply now and we’ll be in touch soon.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Leading CRM/CX and Digital consultancy - Solutions-based Sales - Excellent package and career growth. Excellent opportunity to take the next step in your sales career in the booming data-drive [...]
A highly unique role for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to join a team of ambitious and driven individuals. Reporting directly the General Manager, you will be responsible for the successful [...]
Senior Customer Service Representative Your New Company A specialist company is seeking a Senior Customer Service Representative to join their close knit team. This company is looking for an organi [...]
Your New Company A specialist company is seeking a Senior Customer Service Representative to join their close knit team. This company is looking for an organised individual with excellent attention t [...]