The Resources Hub
Job Opening ID 380 Salary $65,000 - $75,000 based on experience Industry Mining Number of Positions 1 City Perth State/Province Western Australia Zip/Postal Code 6000
Location – Perth
Integral administration coordination role supporting both Perth and Pilbara branches
Bring your talents to a company with fantastic growth opportunities while providing expertise and assistance in your discipline
Inclusive working environment, great team culture
Our client is a West Australian based owned and operated business providing sales, repairs, service,
installations and maintenance of mobile crawlers and truck-mounted cranes.On their behalf, we are seeking a Service Administrator, a dynamic individual with previous experience in providing professional and efficient Service Administration Co-ordination by creating and maintaining a full set of system transactions, supporting documents, external/internal arrangements in the new/used crane business in a timely and accurate way. Additionally, scheduling maintenance of mobile equipment, and to assist with workshop administration, as well as the ability to work on a variety of tasks within this busy environment.
On their behalf, we are seeking a Service Administrator , a dynamic individual with previous experience in providing professional and efficient Administration organisation by creating and maintaining a full set of system transactions, supporting documents, external/internal arrangements in the new/used crane business in a timely and accurate way. Additionally, scheduling maintenance of mobile equipment, and assist with workshop administration, as well as the ability to work on a variety of tasks within this busy environment.
This fantastic position is offered as a permanent role with excellent hourly rates and employment conditions, situated in Perth's Eastern suburbs.
The Tasks Ahead
With a previous career in heavy industry or similar and someone with a fantastic customer service focus, this role sees you supporting teams in both Perth and the Pilbara. You will therefore have the ability to maintain excellent communication skills when interacting with team members, clients, key stakeholders and industry bodies, and your ability to multi-task in a calm and efficient manner as well as prioritise your workload sees you as a great colleague to have on their team.
The successful candidate for this role will be able to undertake the following -
- Support the administration of comprehensive projects and maintenance needs
- Carry out the required administrative duties for the day to day operations of the workshop, reporting to the workshop manager
- Administer the warranty claims from start to completion
- Assist with work orders process in NAV, billing and raising purchase orders as directed
- Create and maintain transactions for service quotations, sales orders, purchase orders & stock movements
- Maintain effective communication and liaison between the Workshop Manager and all staff
- Development, implement and upgrade all department procedures for the Management System
- Answer incoming calls to the service department
- Assist field service coordination where required inclusive of scheduling flights
- Set up job files and communication
- Reconcile staff members daily timesheets and field service reports
- Support the company safety culture
- Working closely with the service and maintenance teams, your role will be to minimise customer downtime and alleviate any customer dissatisfaction
- Communicate openly, effectively, and respectfully with all staff, clients and suppliers in the interests of good business practise, collaboration and enhancement of our client's reputation
Our preference is for you to have had previous heavy industry equipment experience; however this is not essential for the right candidate.
$65,000 - $75,000 based on experience
The Now and How to
If this is a position that interests you (or someone you know) please contact our office to discuss the role (in confidence) in further detail and send us a detailed CV outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.
Please note only applicants that have full working rights within Australia and are currently located in Western Australia will be considered for these positions due to current border restrictions.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
THE FIRM This is a well-established national corporate law firm with a modern office in the heart of Perth CBD. This firm prides themselves on their friendly, inclusive and supportive work environmen [...]
Who are we? Custodian Work Assist is a Workplace Rehabilitation Provider who assist clients with workers' compensation and motor vehicle injuries by coordinating their return to work and providing [...]
Detail Firstly, hopefully you are familiar with our brand. If you need a quick rundown, Monadelphous is a leading Australian engineering group providing construction, maintenance and industrial servi [...]
Description Thomson Geer is a large Australian Corporate law firm with offices in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. The firm has more than 560 partners and staff nationally, and offer [...]