Hi-Point Roofing is one of Perth’s largest and mostprofessional roofing companies providing metal roofingand roof plumbing solutions to a growing number ofbuilders in the residential and commercial market in WesternAustralia.
Hi-Point Roofing is part of Australia’s leadingconstruction, property and finance company known as the ABN Group.The group employs 1,400 people, 3,000 independent constructioncontractors and more apprentices than any other builder inAustralia. Hi-Point Roofing is a well-established customer focussedbusiness that takes pride in exceeding their customer expectationson quality, reliability and customer service.
Reporting to the Construction Manager,
the primary focus of thisrole is ensuring all onsite metal roofing and roof plumbingactivities are completed in a safe, timely manner and to a standardwhich complies with Australian Building Codes. The role is 60% sitebased with a large focus on roof inspections/measuring andproviding accurate information to the HiPoint office team.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Execute jobs within health and safety parameters at all times
- Comply with all safety programs for each job and make sure that all aspects of safety are reached.
- Conduct weekly safety audits to identify and eliminate safety hazards on site
- Conduct quarterly onsite toolbox meetings with sub-contractors and wage teams
- Adhere to compliance obligations and timeframes
- Ensure expenses incurred on the job fall within the stipulated company budget
- Maintain quality standards via inspections on all aspects of roof plumbing and sheeting works
- Provide timely feedback to the HiPoint Operations Team with roof measures maintenance inspections and trade performance
- Facilitate all onsite meetings with subcontractors, building site managers and customers
- Develop and maintain service provided by trades and suppliers. Report any inefficiencies to the Construction Management Team
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills,experience and attributes:
- A safety-first mindset
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the residential building or adjacent industry and/or a relevant trade qualification
- Excellent verbal communications, problem-solving and time management skills
- Experience in reading and interpreting architectural and engineering working drawings, soil reports and specifications
- General understanding of shire specifications and regulations; construction methods and procedures as per Australian Standards
- Ability to deliver work within a stipulated time frame or deadline
- Ability to engage and build rapport with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
If you believe you are the right person for this role pleaseAPPLY NOW via the link below!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Receptionist Required part time for Esquire Perth please check out our website. The position is based in Northbridge Perth.You must be confident, bubbly, organized and broad minded. Good telephone man [...]
Building Careers are currently seeking site experienced Administrators. Candidates will have previously worked for over 12 months in FIFO Administration position. Experience with SAPand INX i [...]
You will be required to undertake all aspects of installation, repair, maintenance, testing, commissioning and/or fault finding within a camp environment. You will be working within a competent mainte [...]
Mass are currently representing multiple clients with various opportunities in the civils, earthworks and mining sectors with both FIFO rosters and local Perth work available. FIFO rosters will vary [...]