RETAIL PRODIGY GROUP
Who Are We?
Retail Prodigy Group holds the master retail franchise for Nike stores across Australia and New Zealand together with the distribution rights for U.S. brand, TOMS. With a current portfolio of 46 Nike stores we are a team of talented and passionate retailers, committed to setting a new benchmark in retail.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will play a vital role in leading a winning team to achieve sustainable sales growth through consistently delivering the Ultimate Customer Experience. You will exhibit and align yourself with RPG’s values; CARE, COACH, ENERGY, ACCOUNTABILITY and INNOVATE. Your day will be filled leading from the front, coaching on the run, recruiting and retaining top talent,
ensuring operational excellence and creating a winning culture within your store and the RPG community.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a Store Management role, leading a team to succeed
- Unrelenting commitment and team alignment in delivering the Ultimate Customer Experience
- Experience in Winning the Day; through meeting and exceeding Sales and KPI goals
- CARE for our customers, care for your team and care for the business
- The motivation to COACH and inspire your team mates to reach their personal best
- ENERGY and a positive attitude that brings out the best in you and all those around you
- ACCOUNTABILITY for all aspects of the store to ensure operational excellence
- The courage to INNOVATE
- A passion for NIKE, health and fitness and bringing your best
You will be a part of a winning team with a fun culture, exciting career opportunities, and excellent employee benefits; such as an attractive salary package, achievable bonus, generous uniform allowance and a fantastic employee and family discount.
We CARE, we COACH, we have ENERGY, we are ACCOUNTABLE and we INNOVATE!
For more opportunities within our Nike stores visit:
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this role, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
We are an accessible workplace.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- APS Level 6 (Administrative Services Officer Class 6), $80,665 - $91,713 per annum, plus an additional 15.4% superannuation - Ongoing/non-ongoing - specified task for 12 months - Enterprise Serv [...]
Sunday, September 20, 2020 - Location: Flexible Location - Job Type: Contract or Temp - Reference No. 3169158 Job Description: Data Analyst Location: Brisbane, Adelaide, Newcastle, Sydney [...]
ri-kroot has been engaged to recruit more experienced metal roofers/roof plumbers for commercial projects on the south side of Brisbane and Gold Coast paying between $50 - $60 p/h + super depending on [...]
- Top 50 ASX listed organisations - CBD Fringe Location - Immediate start - 6 months fixed term contract About the Opportunity Kingston Human Capital has been exclusively engaged by a leading [...]