The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $89B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Individuals in the Customer Success Specialist role have a passion for technology and the ambition to dive head-first into new challenges. This is a new team at MongoDB, so we are looking for someone who can thrive with a high level of ambiguity and changes and maintain a customer centric approach while helping to build the program.
The CS team at MongoDB is responsible for establishing relationships and becoming a trusted advisor and “go-to” person for guidance and advice. We are an integral part of our customers' success with MongoDB and bring value to every interaction, from onboarding and product adoption to growth. We are a globally distributed team spread across New York City, Austin, Dublin, and Sydney.
Our ideal candidate will have
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in a Customer Success, Account Management, Customer/Technical Support, or similar customer-centric role
- Experience working with technologically complex accounts and/or SMB/Enterprise market customers in a fast-moving SaaS environment
- A mind for technology - we’ll teach you about MongoDB and databases, but our customers and product are inherently technical and you should have an aptitude and curiosity to learn about those concepts
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment - each CSS will manage a portfolio of upward of 200 customers and be expected to provide a tailored experience to each
- An entrepreneurial mindset - this is a brand new team at MongoDB so must thrive in a highly changeable environment and contribute to building this program from the ground up
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail - you understand what it means to own a customer portfolio and to prioritise and handle your time efficiently
- A passion for collaboration - you’ll be working with multiple teams on a regular basis and will help to build the CS “brand” across our entire organisation
- Prior exposure to database, cloud and infrastructure technology is a plus
- Must have business level proficiency in Mandarin, both written and verbal
In this role, you
- Have a results-oriented spirit and are not afraid to seek new challenges
- Take ownership engaging with a large portfolio via both tech-led and personalised outreach across a variety of industries and use cases
- Coordinate customer and project (re-)onboarding meetings, validating and identifying customer needs, potential challenges, and key success criteria
- Enjoy and promote the implementation of MongoDB features across your assigned customer portfolio using playbooks, product signals, and other relevant data points to look for opportunities to expand the MongoDB footprint with your customers
- Are able to identify and mitigate the risk of churn and are passionate about ensuring customer happiness
Individuals will be successful in this position when they become a
- Risk Mitigator - Identifying blockers to product adoption, preventing revenue and account churn
- Trusted Advisor - Recommending solutions in order to help the customer achieve their business outcomes
- Portfolio Master - Understanding and relaying trends in your portfolio, providing recommendations to our business for maximised results
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are an award-winning commercial and residential painting company based in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs and as a result of growth we are seeking an energetic and motivated experienced painter to join [...]
Provide your PHONE NUMBER & EMAIL when applying Walkers required to do mailbox flyer distribution in the Inner West Sydney - Roselands, Bankstown, Revesby, Greenacre, Marrickville, Dulwich Hill, [...]
Synpulse is an internationally established management consulting company with branches in Australia, Asia Pacific, Europe and United States. We are a valued partner to many of the world's largest inte [...]
- Training provided throughout your first year - Competitive graduate salary - Launch your sales career Graduate Inside Sales Representative Over the past decade, ProForce has successfully h [...]