RETAIL PRODIGY GROUP
Who Are We?
Retail Prodigy Group holds the master retail franchise for Nike stores across Australia and New Zealand together with the distribution rights for U.S. brand, TOMS. With a current portfolio of 46 Nike stores we are a team of talented and passionate retailers, committed to setting a new benchmark in retail.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will play a vital role in leading a winning team to achieve sustainable sales growth through consistently delivering the Ultimate Customer Experience. You will exhibit and align yourself with RPG’s values; CARE, COACH, ENERGY, ACCOUNTABILITY and INNOVATE. Your day will be filled leading from the front, coaching on the run, recruiting and retaining top talent,
ensuring operational excellence and creating a winning culture within your store and the RPG community.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a Store Management role, leading a team to succeed
- Unrelenting commitment and team alignment in delivering the Ultimate Customer Experience
- Experience in Winning the Day; through meeting and exceeding Sales and KPI goals
- CARE for our customers, care for your team and care for the business
- The motivation to COACH and inspire your team mates to reach their personal best
- ENERGY and a positive attitude that brings out the best in you and all those around you
- ACCOUNTABILITY for all aspects of the store to ensure operational excellence
- The courage to INNOVATE
- A passion for NIKE, health and fitness and bringing your best
You will be a part of a winning team with a fun culture, exciting career opportunities, and excellent employee benefits; such as an attractive salary package, achievable bonus, generous uniform allowance and a fantastic employee and family discount.
We CARE, we COACH, we have ENERGY, we are ACCOUNTABLE and we INNOVATE!
For more opportunities within our Nike stores visit:
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this role, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
We are an accessible workplace.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition Title - Communications & Change Lead Job Number: - AUS119229 Description - Drive the development and execution of the program’s Communications & Change management activities - A [...]
Job ID: 573507 Job type: Full Time - Permanent Categories: Quality Who we are Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relati [...]
- Innovative, collaborative and positive team-orientated environment - Modern, world-class facilities - Convenient Randwick location, close to transport - Fixed Term Contract until December 2021 [...]
Product Analyst We are looking for someone with a specialist background in data and process improvement, gained through product management, channel and/or process optimization. You will partner [...]