- You will work within a multi-disciplinary team
- They offer the highest level of evidence-based service through a combination of preventative Pilates and movement education, thorough diagnosis, early intervention and ongoing rehabilitation/management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Specialised in the management of musculoskeletal and sports related injuries from acute injury through full recovery and onto long term wellness.
- Prepare thorough assessments, NDIS reports and care plans
- Provide effective pain management
- Effective time management skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- A generous base salary plus superannuation
- Support & mentoring by Experienced Physiotherapist
- Supported and encouraged CPD, with yearly allowance
- Possess Bachelor’s degree of Physiotherapy
- AHPRA General Registration
- Driving Licence and access to reliable transport
- Valid police check
- New Graduates are welcome to apply
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Monday to Friday - Pallet Work - Weekly Pays Due to an increase in work Kings Transport are currently seeking Owner Drivers with the following vehicles for immediate start - 1 Tonne Tray [...]
Our company requires a machine operator to work on various projects all around Sydney. Machinery not required. Please call Stephen on 0404 123 028. Job Types: Full-time, Casual Salary: $300.00 per [...]
- Great team - Great incentives - Great clothing Ally Fashion is an Australian based young ladies destination which provides its customers with value, quality and on-trend outfits through an ent [...]
- $30 per hour + super + mileage - Inner West portfolio - Georgia @ Gough - 0426 825 564 Our Client is a boutique office with offices in Inner West. Known for their diverse brand & team culture, [...]