Roles & Responsibilities:
- This full time, permanent role provides a fantastic opportunity to be exposed to a vast variety of patient conditions and patient streams
- Therole involves providing NDIS & Disability assessments and intervention and therapies
- Home modification
- Provide education and make recommendations to parents, carers, educators and provide written reports.
- A generous base salary + Superannuation
- Dynamic, positive work environment and mentoring by Supervisors
- Annual professional development fund and ongoing opportunities for professional development.
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Current Drivers Licence and access to reliable transport
- National police Check
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are an award-winning commercial and residential painting company based in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs and as a result of growth we are seeking an energetic and motivated experienced painter to join [...]
Provide your PHONE NUMBER & EMAIL when applying Walkers required to do mailbox flyer distribution in the Inner West Sydney - Roselands, Bankstown, Revesby, Greenacre, Marrickville, Dulwich Hill, [...]
Synpulse is an internationally established management consulting company with branches in Australia, Asia Pacific, Europe and United States. We are a valued partner to many of the world's largest inte [...]
- Training provided throughout your first year - Competitive graduate salary - Launch your sales career Graduate Inside Sales Representative Over the past decade, ProForce has successfully h [...]