Roles & Responsibilities:
- Our client is looking for an Occupational therapist to join their multi-disciplinary supportive team. This full time role provides a fantastic opportunity to work and live in a country lifestyle with city benefits.
- As an occupational therapist you will provide therapies, NDIS & Disability assessments
- Handle caseload of paediatric and adolescent clients, providing education to carers and provide written reports.
- A generous salary package with Allowances
- Multi-disciplinary practice with Modern facilities, equipment and supportive team
- Career growth and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Current Drivers Licence and access to reliable transport
- Proven written and verbal communication skills and clear report writing skills
- New Graduates are welcome to apply
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Role: This role would suit graduate Occupational Therapist, who is passionate about providing quality services to older people: - Providing functional needs, capacity and wellbeing assessments, [...]
About The Client: - Our client is located in Goulburn, NSW and is seeking a full time Occupational Therapist. - Our Client is one of Australia’s leading Allied Health Company’s, with several loc [...]
About the Role: - You will have to focus on delivering high quality occupational therapy services to a diverse range of client's living with disabilities. - Deliver evidence based occupational therap [...]
- Full time position with all benefits including superannuation, annual leave and a generous base salary. - Lot of support and opportunity for development - Excellent income opportunity Practice: - [...]