New South Wales
- Excellent Training Opportunity
- Great Working Environment
- Fantastic Team of Professionals
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Business Administration Trainee to join Programmed Skilled Workforce, based in Gunnedah.
Reporting to the Resourcing Team Leader,
your primary focus will be to assist the team with day to day operations and manage branch reception. We are seeking an individual who will assist us to achieve our vision to become a proactive industry leader in the provision of managed labour hire and staffing services.
Skills and experience
In order to thrive in this position the following attributes are highly valued:
- Ability to deliver high level service to customers and candidates
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Be approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of people
- Excellent time management skills
- Team player
- Promote and develop a positive safety culture across the business
- Reception duties including general administration tasks
- Positively promote Programmed to clients, candidates and employees
- Maintaining compliance and efficiently manage the database
- Contribute to the successful delivery of business operations
Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Sales Trainee - Waterloo The ClientOur client is an established agency specialising in Residential and Commercial Sales, Property Management, Building & facilities management. Working our [...]
Business Trainee - Entry level position in Riverwood Are you looking to kick start your career in the business industry while completing a formal qualification- This is your chance. We are searchi [...]
Term Contract - 2 yearsLET-S EXPLORE THE JOB We are offering an exciting opportunity to develop your skills across several teams in a range of diverse administration functions in the Community Partner [...]
TRAINEE PROPERTY MANAGER Learn from the best !! You will be working directly with and learning from our highly experienced senior property manager. Advancement within the business is a distinc [...]