Alexander Appointments Pty Ltd
- Temporary ASAP start role until Christmas 2020, view to extend
- Mascot location – easy access to public transport | Global industry leader
- Hourly rate negotiable on experience
About the Company
Our client is a global organisation operating in more than 200 countries and offering an unrivalled portfolio of services.
About the role
Reporting to the Human Resources Business Partner you will play an instrumental role in supporting the Recruitment function of the business. As part of a small dedicated team, you will assist as part of a team in managing the recruitment for the business Nationally.
You will be responsible for but not limited to.
- Taleo ATS System administration
- Creating and posting job advertisements
- Raising Recruitment Requisition’s for Hiring Manager’s
- Screening candidates and short-listing suitable candidates to Hiring Manager’s
- Managing the successful candidates through to the psychometric testing process and other associated recruitment admin tasks
- General HR admin support
- HR Reporting
- Other ad-hoc admin tasks
- Taleo ATS System experience or similar would be ideal
- Available for an immediate start
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a dynamic corporate environment
- Previous Recruitment experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office
- Excellent administrative skills with strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to engage with a broad range of stakeholders
How to apply
Please apply by submitting your resume (in Word format) via the “Apply Now” tab to be considered for the role.
Applications will be reviewed for this role and only suitable applicants will be contacted .
We also encourage you to visit our website and create a job alert that will immediately flag you when new opportunities appear https://www.alexanderappointments.com.au/member/createjobalert.aspx
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Employment Type:Temporary Full Time until 31/03/2021, 38 hours per week Location: Liverpool Hospital, Eastern Campus Position Classification:Administration Officer Level 2 Remuneration:$1,066.18 [...]
Primary Location Sydney, NSW Job Description Summary Due to exciting and continued growth, Comdain is ramping up to deliver an exciting new project! With this comes an opportunity for experienced Pr [...]
Category: Accounting / Building & Construction / Engineering - Chemical / Engineering - Electrical / Engineering - Others / Architecture/Interior Design / Banking & Finance / Communication & Public Re [...]
Project Accountant Civil/ Telco Industry experience highly regarded!! Amazing Company Culture, Inner West Sydney!! Autonomous Finance role, reporting directly to the GM & CEO!! The Com [...]