The Benevolent Society
Our Child & Family Services program strengthens families so children can live at home safely, free from abuse and neglect, and enjoy the best possible start to life. We deliver voluntary services to families at high risk of entering or escalating within the statutory child protection system.
Your new role:
You will engage and support at risk families make different choices for their children. You will undertake an initial assessment of family strengths and needs, and develop case plans that build on the family’s resilience to enable them to overcome risks by using evidence informed practices, partnering with other services and supporting the family to shape their next chapter.
Terms: Full time position based in Liverpool,
Who’s the team?
We are a team of Social Workers, Case Managers and Psychologists with a supportive Manager and regional Practice Support Manager.
We are committed to high quality work, very welcoming and believe with the right support every parent has potential to make lasting life changes.
Some of the benefits we offer
- We support you to work flexibly.
- Great culture & family friendly.
- We set you up for success.
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients.
- Self care is important; Monthly accrued day off & purchase additional leave
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
- Novated leases & pool cars available
What you need to succeed?
As an experienced Social Worker, Psychologist, Case Worker or Case Manager you will have
- Experience identifying and addressing child protection concerns
- Holistic strengths based approach to achieve lasting change
- Capacity to engage with people from all walks of life including the local Aboriginal community
- High level of professional accountability and integrity and a belief that every parent has potential
- A relevant degree qualification and current driver’s license
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- 00007KCW Legal Officer IV - Government Information and Privacy Sydney City & Ashfield Temporary 12 months About us The Department of Communities and Justice DCJ commenced on 1 and is the lead a [...]
Job no: 849889 Campus: Berwick Campus Categories: Academic School/Area: School of Health - School of Health – Berwick Campus - Part-time (0.6), continuing appointment - Academic Leve [...]
Temporary Part Time until 6 2021 Position Classification Staff Specialist Hours weekly Up to 30 Requisition REQ182927 SESLHD is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the div [...]
<div align="center" style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 10pt;"><i><br></i></div><div align="center" style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 10pt;"><i><img [...]