The Benevolent Society
New South Wales
Our Child & Family Services program strengthens families so children can live at home safely, free from abuse and neglect, and enjoy the best possible start to life. We deliver voluntary services to families at high risk of entering or escalating within the statutory child protection system.
Your new role:
You will engage and support at risk families make different choices for their children. You will undertake an initial assessment of family strengths and needs, and develop case plans that build on the family’s resilience to enable them to overcome risks by using evidence informed practices, partnering with other services and supporting the family to shape their next chapter.
Terms: Full time position based in Liverpool,
Who’s the team?
We are a team of Social Workers, Case Managers and Psychologists with a supportive Manager and regional Practice Support Manager.
We are committed to high quality work, very welcoming and believe with the right support every parent has potential to make lasting life changes.
Some of the benefits we offer
- We support you to work flexibly.
- Great culture & family friendly.
- We set you up for success.
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients.
- Self care is important; Monthly accrued day off & purchase additional leave
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
- Novated leases & pool cars available
What you need to succeed?
As an experienced Social Worker, Psychologist, Case Worker or Case Manager you will have
- Experience identifying and addressing child protection concerns
- Holistic strengths based approach to achieve lasting change
- Capacity to engage with people from all walks of life including the local Aboriginal community
- High level of professional accountability and integrity and a belief that every parent has potential
- A relevant degree qualification and current driver’s license
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
<div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 10pt;"> <p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px;"><b><img width="100%" src="https://healthnswgov.taleo.net/transition/transition/T [...]
<div style="font-size:10pt"><strong>Employment Type</strong>: Visiting Medical Officer<br /> <strong>Position Classification</strong>: Visiting Medi [...]
Registered Nurse - Child and Family HealthReference Number Tresillian60Employment Status Full time - 38 hours weeklyVaccination Important Company CAT A - High risk Enterprise Agreement The Named Impor [...]
Full TimeFacility Nowra Child & Family Health ServicePosition Classification Registered NurseRemuneration $64,.86 - $90,.83 per annumHours weekly 38Requisition REQ141099Applications close 15 2019What [...]