The Benevolent Society
New South Wales
- Strong pipeline of client referrals allowing you to focus on the clients
- Join a national Speech Pathology team and enjoy robust clinical practice approach
We’re keen to hear from people who see the ability not the disability. People with resilience who can flex their approach as they expertly navigate the ins and outs of the NDIS system without compromising on client service.
About your new role
Supporting people with alternative and augmentative communication or feeding difficulties, you will enjoy a varied caseload within our hub and out in the community.
Working as a part of an experienced multi-disciplinary team, you will plan, monitor and review client outcomes in line with NDIS funding.
You will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of age groups varying from a pediatric to adult.
What’s on offer?
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is a deeply personal and can vary as life changes. You might be interested in:
- We take care of operations allowing you to do what you do best - treating clients!
- Robust clinical practice model which includes supervision and Communities of Practice
- Connect to a national team of Speech Pathologists to share expertise
- Our professional team is genuinely committed, welcoming and supportive
- Benefits such as purchased leave, long service leave after 5 years and salary packaging options available!
Who are we looking for?
This opportunity could suit an experienced Speech Pathologist or a recently qualified SP who is looking for part time work in Tamworth .
You will have
- Experience supporting children and adults using an evidence based approach.
- Adaptable and ‘can do attitude’ to effortlessly adjust to clients’ needs and their NDIS plans.
- Current drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients (cars provided).
- SPA registration essential.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Role An opportunity has become available for an Occupational Therapist/Psychologist/Speech Pathologist or Social Worker - Senior Mental Health Clinician to join Gold Coast Health GCH where the foc [...]
The Role An opportunity has become available for an Occupational Therapist/Psychologist/Speech Pathologist or Social Worker - Senior Mental Health Clinician to join Gold Coast Health GCH where the f [...]
Please note This role can be filled by a Clinical Nurse as per the Role description The Role An opportunity has become available for an Occupational Therapist/Social Worker/Psychologist/Speech Patholo [...]
Job Description - Highly competitive salary rates - Well-established clinic with fantastic facilities and resources - Supportive management team and learn from experienced team members Join a clinic [...]