• Reporting into the NSW Sales Director
• Stakeholders include NSW sales both Agency and Direct, Brands Manager, Programmatic Director and S54
• This role will act as the conduit for NSW sales, removing all barriers and providing local and global updates to the team, along with developing relationships in market and helping to generate the NSW quarterly targets.
• Develop and implement a NSW Digital Sales strategy
• Responsible for working with the NSW team, both Direct and Agency to deliver the NSW digital budget approx.. $4.5million p.a
• Identify and have relationships with all digital investment directors and planners within agency’s and major clients
• Work with Merson on a strategy opportunities and partnerships for programmatic approx.. $500K p.a for 2021 with growth YoY
• Digital contracts with key agency’s approx.. $2million p.a with growth YoY
• Be the ‘voice of’ sales and help to deliver the needs of the sales team across brands, story 54 and ad ops
• WIPS with Sarah Harrigan and Merson Lewis
• Sales training on all levels for NSW sales, at least every quarter
• Industry/Innovation updates, at least every quarter, including local and global initiatives
• Present for pro-active initiatives across all platforms including social, seo and digital across all pillars including BH, BC and Bounty
• Ensure all pro-actives are presented to sales in a timely manner, including seasonal opportunities
• Complete a skills matrix for all NSW sales people and identify weaknesses and training needs. Establish a training schedule to have all team members on a similar level by mid/late 2021
Skills and experience
• Tertiary qualification in Business, Commerce, Marketing or related discipline
• Experience in a sales/marketing related role with a min. 5 years experience in relevant role with management experience
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others.
Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Bauer’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Bauer is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Part Time Partnerships Manager - NSW & ACT The Position The Partnerships Manager's key responsibility is for the delivery of business growth and building brand awareness in the property sector. [...]
• Reporting into the NSW Sales Director • Stakeholders include NSW sales both Agency and Direct, Brands Manager, Programmatic Director and S54 • This role will act as the conduit for NSW sal [...]
Date: 23-Sep-2020 Location: Sydney, NSW, AU Department: Consulting Description: Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best World-class learning and leadership [...]
Marketix is a fast-growing Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation Agency based in Sydney. Specialising in SEO and Google Ads services, we work with Small, Mid-Market, Enterprise businesse [...]