About the Role
As our Benefits Analyst you will be accountable for working with our Manager of Portfolio Finance & Benefits to define and embed across the organisation our benefits processes and framework model, which will quantify and measure the performance of capital investment projects in terms of financial and non-financial outcomes.
In this role you play a significant part as being a key contributor to lift BOQ's overall Return on Invested Capital through robust process management, embedding the benefits management process, project and sponsor community education, and influencing and review of project benefit outcomes.
As the Benefits Analyst you will be focused on the definition and rollout of our benefits framework and processes to support the achievement associated with capex business case investments. Particular activities/accountabilities include:
- Support definition, implementation and operation of a robust and transparent benefits management framework – including analysis and monitoring of project benefit outcomes, ensuring accurate tracking of benefits on an ongoing basis
- Proactively provide education and coaching to Portfolio Executives, Program and Project Managers, Business Owners and Sponsors; such that they understand the benefit development methodology as it relates to capex business case preparation, and requirements for monitoring, tracking and evaluating investment performance
- Governance and review of benefit outcomes for governance forum evaluation and business case decision-making
- Implementation and support of the standards and approval process for business cases which justify the capital investment and articulate the resultant benefit (financial and non-financial) outcomes
- Provide assistance and guidance on business case development, provide appropriate support on project interventions, and support a benefit review program
Coming from a background as a Senior Financial or Management Accountant you have a passion in developing financial models and tracking processes with the ability to translate complex financial information into insights that are easily understood.
You have strong stakeholder management skills and a customer-centric outlook with a forward thinking view / mindset to strategic plans and their required activities. With excellent communication skills, you are a strong influencer whilst having the ability to negotiate and be open to change within a project environment.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hays is the world's leading business in its field, a global organisation that truly understands its clients. Your new company An extremely exciting opportunity to join the Hays Marketing Team. Ha [...]
About Us SDN Children's Services is a not for profit organisation that has been delivering quality early childhood education and child care, children's therapies and family support services since 1 [...]
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as [...]
- Join ASX 100 finance leader - Suits a finance professional from an audit background - High performing and collaborative team About the Role: An opportunity has arisen for a 12 Month Max Term [...]