About the Role
As our Senior Portfolio Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the end-to-end corporate planning process for capital investment management and supporting our portfolios - bringing together the planning, prioritisation, delivery progress, mobilisation of initiatives through to benefit outcomes.
In this role you will role support the effective management and performance tracking of our enterprise portfolio planning process, establishing and maintaining the portfolio book of record across all business units whilst monitoring overall performance to plans.
You will be required to support management of regular portfolio plan "deep dive" performance reviews and identifying where and when adjustments to plans and budgets may be needed across the enterprise, within and between portfolios which will see you responsible for developing progress and status insights, including delivering appropriate, accurate and timely data for the reporting of portfolios and the enterprise portfolio status, to enable timely and meaningful EXCO and Business Unit executive decisions.
With proven experience in shaping projects and programs or having worked in a large complex project portfolio environment you will have strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills where you have had the ability to think analytically which will allow you to provide deep insights which are essential to driving decisions about financial and investment allocation trade-offs.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- You will support the successful delivery of the Customer Experience Transformation (CxT) program - Provide governance and operational support, including operational reporting, risk and issue trackin [...]
Due to continued growth this firm is seeking to add a Senior Analyst to their Corporate Investments business as part of the Sydney team. This firm provides flexible debt and equity solutions to busine [...]
- Sydney, Australia - - Who we are looking for State Street Alpha brings together our clients’ chose of real-time data and intelligence across the investment cycle to help them make better decision [...]
Senior Business Analyst, Finance Projects & Change An excellent opportunity is available for you to join as an experienced Business Analyst within our Projects & Change team. As part of the wider Fin [...]