This is a permanent role in the Australia Division Pricing Team. The purpose and your unique contribution is to design the pricing strategy and infrastructure to ensure that profit, growth and customer targets are met across all Australian commercial lines IAG portfolios. You will provide technical and strategic leadership for pricing activity in all of your designated portfolios.
You will manage and nurture a high performing pricing actuarial team focused on identifying underlying risk drivers of performance affecting the current and future profitability of portfolios and work closely with the Product and Customer Development teams to develop and deliver the appropriate book price positions.
- You will utilise the technical pricing models developed by the Technical Pricing team to drive pricing outcomes overlaying judgement and competitor price movements.
- You will work closely with Product and Customer Development teams, providing insights into key segments that are driving material trends in performance and provide recommendations on pricing actions to deliver results against margin and growth targets.
- You will be responsible for the determination of book pricing, responding to market and competitor movements in an agile and responsive manner.
- You will be responsible for the provision of technical and strategic ownership and leadership of pricing activity in all of your designated portfolios.
- You will determine the prioritisation of activity and resources within the team and provide advice on strategic initiatives and priorities
- You will manage the critical interdependencies between teams to ensure pricing changes are well executed to achieve optimum pricing outcomes.
- You will lead a team of pricing specialists to ensure they have the skills, cohesion and engagement to effectively support commercial pricing activities.
- You will understand the importance of inter-team collaboration in breaking down silos and achieving business results and the ability to lead employees from various functions to communicate, coordinate work and collaborate in solving problems.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant undergraduate degree or post graduate qualification in Actuarial, Economics, Mathematics or a related field (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience lead/managing a large actuarial team
- Ability to manage complexity
- Expert problem solver
- Quality focused
- Ability to develop, foster and leverage key relationships.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Required Skills CEC Solar Supervisors, APPLY now and enjoy working for a stable employer Role Description Come and join this leading Solar provider in Sydney. You will be doing electrical work, [...]
RETURN-IT Container Deposit Scheme - Casual on-call & Rostered Shifts - Great Pay rates - Immediate Start - Sorting containers in a warehouse environment - Open 6 days - Casual day shifts onl [...]
The Role The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to support the effective execution of the Satellite quality assurance framework as part of Satellite’s 1st Line of Defence to proac [...]
Chefs + Cooks of all levels required for a variety of assignments in remote and greater Cairns region locations - from Pubs and Restaurants to 5-star luxury resorts/islands. Transport, accommodati [...]