- Port Melbourne Location
- Sales Administration
- Managed Service Provider
Our client is looking for someone to join them as a Sales Support / Sales Administrator. They are a fast growing IT service provider and need someone to help the sales team.
In this role you will be:
- Required to answer the phones for sales calls when the sales team are away
- Assist with reporting for Clients/Vendors and Internal stakeholders
- Assist with creating quotes, and general follow up
- Work with internal teams such as accounts, procurement and tech support as required
- Respond to basic customer queries, and escalations as required
To be successful you will need:
- Experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working for a Reseller/Service Provider organisation
- Great customer service
- Ability to work autonomously, to multi task and to prioritise as required
- Strong skills with Microsoft tools like Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to problem solve, and communicate with customers, vendors and stakeholders as required
This is a very busy role that will require you to be juggling many balls all at once. So we are looking for someone who is organised, and thrives in a busy environment.
You do require full Australian working rights and need to be in Melbourne for this role.
Interviews are happening ASAP so please submit your application today by clicking the Apply button. If you have any specific questions please feel free to reach out.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description The opportunity Our client who is an IT Service Provider is looking for a Sales Support Administrator with prior experience supporting an IT sales to join their Sales Team based in [...]
- Work with industry leading coding products and solutions - Join an award winning, national company – based in Brisbane or Melbourne - Get support from a “customer first” team Are you a r [...]
Job no: 704123 Work type: Part time Location: ACT - All Categories: Retail - Management, Retail - Store ABOUT PORTMANS Established in Melbourne in the 1940's, Portmans has become a style au [...]
Since 1967, Sheridan has been a defining force in how Australian's decorate their homes. With over 160 stores, Sheridan is a continuously growing brand and a much loved part of every Australian home. [...]