The University of Western Australia
Cooperative Research Centre for Transformations in Mining Economies (CRC TiME)
- Flexible working environment to work the way that works for you
- Full-time, three year fixed-term appointment
- Salary range: Level 5; $70,693 - $78,354 plus 17% superannuation
- Position based in St. Georges Terrace (Perth CBD)
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to ‘innovate and inspire’ there is no better time to join Western Australia’s top University.
About the team
The Cooperative Research Centre for Transformations in Mining Economies (CRC TiME) has been formed to drive transformational change that will enable regions and communities to transition to a prosperous and sustainable post-mine future. The goals of CRC TiME are to enable:
- The delivery of sustained value to regional communities.
- The creation of national and international opportunities to METS companies.
- Support to governments and mining companies in achieving lease relinquishment.
- Building confidence for future resource sector investment
CRC TiME brings together a unique partnership of over 75 leading mining companies, mining equipment, technology and services (METS) companies, regional and community development organisations, governments and research partners. CRC-TiME will be co-hosted by the University of Western Australia and the University of Queensland with offices in Perth and Brisbane.
About the opportunity
As the appointee you will, under limited direction, provide high level administrative and secretarial support to the Chief Executive Officer and the executive team, take a responsible role in the establishment and maintenance of the office systems, policies and procedures to ensure its efficient operation.
This position will be based in the Perth CBD at the CRC TiME headquarters.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- Substantial relevant administrative experience at an appropriate level
- Highly developed organisational skills and demonstrated ability to set priorities and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and work productively as part of a team
- Experience with CRM systems and document control is desirable
- Ability to develop key relationships based on honesty, integrity and trust
We are seeking a Personal Assistant that can work independently and provide high level administrative and secretarial support to the Chief Executive Officer and the executive team. You will be proactive in managing the office including the systems and processes in place to ensure that it continues to operate efficiently and effectively.
Full details of the position's responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the position description. Please see the position description prior to applying: POSITION DESCRIPTION [Personal Assistant] - Position Number  - Level .pdf
The content of your CV should demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria.
Closing date: Sunday 4th October
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Application Details: Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
Our commitment to inclusion and diversity
UWA is committed to a diverse workforce. We celebrate inclusion and diversity and believe gender equity is fundamental to achieving our goal of being a top 50 university by 2050.
- We have child friendly areas on campus, including childcare facilities. Flexible work arrangements, part-time hours and job sharing will all be considered.
- UWA has been awarded Platinum Employer Status for being a Top Ten Employer for LGBTI Inclusion by the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2019).
- UWA has also been awarded Athena Swan Bronze Accreditation in 2020.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Matilda Bay Restaurant and Function Centre is looking to take on confident, enthusiastic and well presented persons who are interested in food and wine to fill casual food service positions. This [...]
- Join a business that is passionate about their people - Fantastic collaborative family culture - Competitive remuneration - Be enrolled into industry-accredited training courses - Opportuni [...]
Research Fellow (Microbial Sequencing) Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences - School of Biomedical Sciences - Fixed term appointment for 12 months on a part-time basis - Level B $100,374 - $11 [...]
Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Education School of Humanities Discipline of History - Part time (0.4FTE) appointment for 4 months - Salary range: Level A $70,936 - $95,464 p.a. pro rata Ab [...]