Who We Are :
- We are part of the Data & Analytics (DnA) organization at Vistaprint, where we are on the forefront of leveraging data and automation to maximize profit at desirable return on ad spend (ROAS) targets.
- Our team is spread across the globe and is loaded with talent, with team members in Boston, Barcelona, and soon with you, Sydney!
- We function as a centralized team, with some of our team members embedded within lines of business (LOBs), and others serving central roles which impact all LOBs. Your role will be one of these embedded specialists where you’ll drive value for your LOB.
- Search and Shopping are a crucial component in Vistaprint’s success,
and we’re uniquely positioned to give our customers what they want, when they want it, leveraging our scale to deliver incredible customer experiences.
What You Will Do :
- Be part of the Paid Search leadership team. You will report to the Director of Paid Search and contribute along with your peers to the strategy and future vision of the channel.
- Reporting on your LOB performance. You’ll be recapping the daily, weekly, and quarterly performance for Paid Search and Shopping campaigns, with focus on campaigns across the ANZ LOB.
- Optimizing and testing. Apply your understanding of the competitive landscape, our customers’ needs, and current campaign performance to test new ideas for increasing profit and ROAS of our campaigns.
- Growing the business. You’ll work cross-functionally to unlock insights about customer behavior for other teams, and you’ll continue to leverage this data to grow not just Paid Search but also the business as a whole.
- Collaborating globally. You’ll partner with colleagues on our team in Europe and North America to deliver results globally. You’ll be expected to incorporate their feedback and partner with them to impact results in multiple regions.
Your Qualifications :
- 4+ years' experience in managing Search, Shopping, and Google Display Network campaigns.
- Complete command and mastery of Paid Search and Shopping Ads, including understanding of automated bidding, performance reporting and storytelling using data, and more.
- Strong and willing team player, who isn’t afraid to help others succeed in addition to achieving their own success.
- Proficiency in Excel. You’re extremely comfortable using Excel
- Autonomy in problem solving, breaking down larger problems and tasks into smaller increments of work to make progress more quickly.
Nice to Have :
- Google Ads certification
- Looker / Tableau
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- We have a working culture where innovation is at the heart of everything we do
- You will be working in a truly global environment with an exceptionally talented and ambitious group in all areas of e-commerce
- With the resources of a large entity, you will be part of an autonomous region, operating with a start-up mindset and energy
- You will have a lot of fun working with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are
- Last but not least we offer competitive salary and benefits program
Vistaprint is a Cimpress company passionate about empowering people to make an impression through individually meaningful, personalized physical products. We are a team of over 10,000 members in 24 countries working together to empower 17 million customers to make an impression. We are passionate, self-starting and audacious. We thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Whatever geography we’re in, we bring exceptional talent together. We never stop learning and we believe you shouldn't either.
Equal Opportunity Employer (all Locations):
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Paid Social Manager (Singapore; Sydney, Melbourne Australia; Bangalore, India location)-20000STCApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:English Pref [...]
Job Description Programmatic Media Manager/ Senior Manager (SG, Sydney/Melbourne Australia, Bangalore India location)-20000STBApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages [...]
The Company Every day, tens of thousands of online retailers rely on ShipStation to solve the day-to-day challenges of managing orders and processing shipments. The trusted leader in shipping softwar [...]
Company Description Atomic 212° began as a specialist performance agency and can proudly boast to be Australia's only data-first full service media agency. Our roots in data are our point of di [...]