Big Fat Smile Group LTD
- Permanent, Part Time
- 27 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- Reynolds Street Community Preschool (0-5)
Big Fat Smile is a values-led organisation. Its vision is that we enrich the lives and minds of children and families in their community. Our values are Inclusion, Integrity, Safety, Child-centric, Collaboration and Leadership.
We are a not for profit, community owned, non government organisation which provides high quality care and education for children, national and state wide inclusion services as part of a National Consortia and operate many community based services to children and families. These include post natal depression groups, transition to school and supported playgroups.
Big Fat Smile is committed to being a child safe organisation and adopting the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations (National Principles). We place the protection of children at the top of our responsibilities and obligations. Every employee is required to exercise their duty of care and ensure the protection of children within the Organisation's care. There is a zero tolerance for inappropriate behaviour towards children and any breach of the Child Protection laws. All allegations and safety concerns will be treated seriously and acted upon. Big Fat Smile has legal and moral obligations to contact authorities when there are significant concerns for a child's safety.
About the role
The Cook is responsible for supporting the health and well-being of the children in the centre through the planning and preparation of all meals provided throughout the day. Working together with the Centre Director the Cook is also responsible for ordering and purchasing supplies in line with the Centre Budget.
- A Certificate III in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery) (AQF 3) or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of food preparation, nutritional standards and kitchen management
- Recognised qualifications in menu planning, nutrition and safe food handling obtained through a hospitality, commercial cookery or health course
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisational and administration skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities effectively
- A good level of physical fitness
- Planning and execution skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Readiness to go above and beyond when necessary to reach goals
- A valid paid current Working With Children check
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
<div style="font-size:10pt"> <p style="font-family:Arial"><img alt="" src="https://healthnswgov.taleo.net/transition/transition/TransitionImageViewer.jss?imageCode=CANCERINST5" style="w [...]
<p class="MsoNormal" style="background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial [...]
We need an experienced babysitter to take care of 2 children. We would like someone who is experienced, reliable and lives near Goulburn Mulwaree 2580. Thank you for considering this opportunity. We h [...]
Hi, I live in Goulburn Mulwaree 2580 and need someone to take care of our child. Ideally, you'd be an experienced and responsible babysitter. Thank you for considering this opportunity. We hope to hea [...]