About the Customer Service Representative Position
Our customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a connection, providing product/services information and resolving developing problems that our clients might face with precision and competence.
The best CSRs are genuinely delighted to help customers. They're tolerant, empathetic, and intensely communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their clients' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and our CSRs can gather it for us. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They're confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don't have enough knowledge to fix the problem.
Your goal will be to ensure exceptional service standards and sustain high customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Handle high amounts of incoming calls
- Produce sales leads
- Identify and evaluate customers' needs to deliver satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive discussion
- Provide accurate, valid and comprehensive information by using the right methods/tools
- Reach personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Manage complaints, provide proper solutions and options within the time limits; follow up to secure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
Customer Service Representative Requirements
- Some proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of not just reaching, but exceeding quota requirements
- Strong phone administration skills and active listening capabilities
- Experience with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and capacity to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and control time effectively
- High school degree
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Customer Contact Team Coach Ever wondered what it is like to empower 800,000 homes and businesses in regional and remote NSW? To engage 2,900+ employees across 100 regional offices and depots? Essen [...]
About the company: Our client is a global brand name company, who is an established leader in the Digital Technology space. They are a prominent brand in the eCommerce technology industry. Due to r [...]
ABOUT REESBY Reesby are a premium emerging technology company and employment agency in the IT industry. Working with major global brands we help people succeed in their careers. Check out our jobs o [...]
About the business Our client is a mid size company, who has been in the market for around 10 years. They are in the utilities/ 5G IoT Technology space. They are growing rapidly due to their new pr [...]