MessageMedia provides innovative mobile messaging solutions that help businesses of all sizes – from SMBs to enterprise-level to better connect with customers. With 90 percent of messages read within 90 seconds, MessageMedia drives business success by creating engaging mobile experiences that customers love.
Our messaging solutions for alerts and notifications, billing and payments, appointment reminders, marketing, and staff scheduling are trusted by over 50,000 customers in industries such as healthcare, education, retail, and utilities. With offices across Australia, United States, United Kingdom, and New Zealand, MessageMedia is the number one choice for easy and engaging business messaging.
MessageMedia are recruiting for an Executive Assistant to the CEO to cover a 12 month maternity leave contract. The role will be ideal for an EA who has had previous experience supporting a CEO or other senior executives in a small to mid-sized organisation.
Key responsibilities of the Executive Assistant will include:
- Comprehensive and pro-active diary management, including managing meetings/events (offsite and board meetings)
- Coordination of private commitments and logistics (including board commitments)
- Composing correspondence to internal and external parties as well as collaborating internally with key stakeholders (i.e. - executives and senior leaders in the business)
- Managing all elements of domestic and international work-related travel
- Maintaining strict confidentiality relating to business and personal dealings
- Managing the annual global company offsite and Christmas party
- Providing EA support to other members of the ELT as required
To be successful, you will need to have exceptional stakeholder management skills including the ability to form strong relationships with the executive team. You will need to be a self-sufficient EA and enjoy working autonomously (You will be the only EA at MessageMedia!). Excellent time management skills, coordination skills and a strong attention to detail are absolute musts for this role.
MessageMedia offers coaching and career development support, a day off for your birthday, flexible working arrangements and much more.
Our MessageMedia behaviours of Use Judgement, Think Customer, Show Leadership and Be Hungry are what have made us successful. We're shaping up to become a global force in business messaging, so people who feel a connection to these behaviours and like the pace of a fast-growing company will easily fit into our team.
If you're looking for your next opportunity and would like to work for a growing global tech company then apply now!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
On Point Security & Investigation Pty Ltd (OPSI) was founded in Melbourne in 2015. Today and since inception, OPSI is 100% Australia owned and operated. We are also an Australian Veteran Owned Busines [...]
- Expressions of Interest for Global Innovation Linkage Project - Work with leading national and international industry partners - Full time at our Hawthorn campus - $30,000 p.a. for 3.5 years - U [...]
Applications are invited for a 3-year postdoctoral fellowship researcher position in the Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing (CAS) at Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia. [...]
- APS Level 4, APS Level 5, APS Level 6 - Canberra ACT, Sydney NSW, Melbourne VIC, Hobart TAS, Adelaide SA, Perth WA, Darwin NT, Brisbane QLD - $70,988 - $96,895 Successful applicants should demo [...]