THINK CHINA is one of Australia's most innovative and fastest growing digital agencies focusing on the Chinese market. We seek an Account Manager to support growing demand for our Chinese Digital Marketing services.
Our boutique digital marketing agency provides a variety of digital marketing solutions to a range of Australian, New Zealand, and international brands who are interested in the Australian-Chinese and/or mainland Chinese market. The focus of our agency is not only the success of our client's campaigns, but also assisting our clients to strengthen their presence in the Chinese digital space.
In this strategic client-facing role, you will service key clients by understanding their business,
contributing to strategic long-term and short-term plans, and working with internal/external stakeholders to deliver projects on time and within budget. You will have a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to co-ordinate projects under pressure.
You Will Need:
- Account Management experience gained within an agency or client-side environment
- Bilingual - full professional proficiency in English and native level of Mandarin
- Excellent knowledge of the Chinese digital landscape, Chinese digital strategy, website development, media placement and social media
- Consultative approach to building client relationships. Able to extract insights and develop a comprehensive understanding of clients' future business needs and challenges
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding time management, fantastic organisation skills and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Chinese digital marketing
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Advising clients on the Chinese digital marketing landscape, strategies and industry developments
- Seeking and implementing client feedback
- Managing client expectations
- Staying on top of emerging Chinese digital trends
- Providing support to the agency's Directors
More About The Role:
- Large scope for career advancement
- Fun and flexible work environment
- City location with public transport, cafes, shops at doorstep
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Busy Sydney Carpentry Company seeking qualified Carpenters. Jobsites all over Sydney Minimum 2 years experience Tools and vehicles supplied if needed Sponsorship available Please text Gav on *** [...]
Sydney Transport Services Group is seeking EXPERIENCED TRUCK,VAN AND PANTECH (OWNER DRIVERS) for multi-drop work within Metro Sydney: You can put a driver in the truck if you like! We need experienc [...]
Job Snapshot Location: Sydney CBD Work Type: Contract Category: Financial Services Reference ID: 521417 Job Summary - Leading International Bank - Best-in-class technology a [...]
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-ba [...]