YOUTH SUPPORT WORKER
About our Organisation
BridgingWorx is a registered not for profit, charitable organisation whose purpose is to provide support to vulnerable children, young people and their families in Australia. We support various CSO's who require additional staff who have the capabilities and experience to undertake the role of Youth Support Workers in Residential Care homes.
- Currently undertaking or have undertaken a minimum Certificate 4 level Qualification in Youth, Community or Social Services or related field.
- Experience working within a residential care environment
- A full unencumbered drivers' licence
- Availability to work in a variety of shift times.
- High level interpersonal skills
- A reliable and empathetic approach to working with people of diverse ages and backgrounds.
All applicants are subject to a satisfactory National Police Check, First Aid with CPR, Working With Children Check or a willingness to obtain.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY TODAY
If you don't have all relevant qualifications – please ask about our study options.
Benefits of joining BridgingWorx:
- Regular and reliable work with excellent pay rates
- Flexible and varying shifts available over a 24/7 roster; including day and night
- Immediate starts available
- Full time and part time roles available to suit your lifestyle
Only applicants with Australian work rights should apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer providing a work environment that respects, values and supports professional growth.
Mandatory top up units and Qualifications:
Please note that all applicants MUST complete six mandatory units of study (as required by law) prior to their first shift. BridgingWorx can help direct you to registered training organisations that provide the units of study.
Fees to complete mandatory units are approximately $800.
Payment plans may be available.
BridgingWorx can assist eligible residential support workers in obtaining mandatory top up units.
*Applicants will be assisted through the training process with some financial subsidies available. Eligibility dependent on completion of recruitment process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the organisation We are a leading community support organisation working alongside people to live the life they aspire to, their way, providing a broad range of support in Homelessness, Justice [...]
About the role - NFP Salary Packaging; work/life balance - Part-time/Full-time fixed term position until 30 July 2021 (possibility of renewal subject to funding) - Parkville base (initially w [...]
Part-Time Administration Support Officer - The Bridge Centre Are you an experienced administrator with a keen eye for detail? Join our Community Reintegration Team and contribute to improving out [...]
- New senior clinical role in a women-only service - Focus on family, including the needs of children with a parent with mental illness - Great leadership opportunity in a community setting Abou [...]