Big Red Group
The Big Red Group (BRG) is a rapidly scaling platform for e-commerce marketplaces, Australian owned and founded, home of iconic brands RedBalloon and Adrenaline. We are the world's third-largest experiential provider, having proudly delivered over 7 million experiences, bringing customers to 3,000 experience businesses across Australia & New Zealand. We are not only a great place to work, but a place to do your greatest work.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior designer to join our Creative Studio team within our consumer growth business and play a key role in transforming the look and feel of our ecommerce adventure brand, Adrenaline. The ideal candidate will need to have a strong eye for design,
a background in branding and conceptual development along with experience designing for digital, branded motion and print environments. Their portfolio should demonstrate an ability to generate outstanding ideas and deliver a high level of design. We are after a positive team player who is passionate, solution orientated with the ability to perform well under pressure.
You will day to day enjoy
- Play a key role in developing a new style guide that will transform the brand
- Pursue and maintain an exceptional level of design craft that aligns to the new brand direction
- Work with internal stakeholders to visualise and create design concepts
- Develop and execute designs for OOH media placements
- Design weekly eDMs
- Design assets for the website, social media channels and display ads
- Colour correcting and retouching imagery
- Video editing of social videos
- Design, update and maintain design templates and folder structures
You will bring to the role
- A degree or relevant qualification in graphic design
- Minimum 3 years experience, preferably in an agency
- High quality portfolio of work that demonstrates concept driven design and expertly crafted execution
- Strong layout, graphic design, video, motion design and typography skills
- Ability to multi-task & handle a variety of requests
- Ability to read, assess and understand a creative brief
- Strong ability to translate ideas into creative solutions
- Display enthusiasm, organisation and a high level of professionalism
- High level of skill with the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After effects/Premier pro
- Experience with Powerpoint / Keynote
- Experience in web design, HTML/CCS knowledge would be a bonus, but not essential
What you will love about working at the BRG
- Experiences every month for everyone – our commitment is to get every person out on a small group experience so you remain connected with your teams and create moments to remember
- Competitive salary, plus incentive options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- Personal and professional development for all
- Growth culture and ambition, talented leadership team and great inspiring people to work with
The BRG is currently set up as a fully remote work environment, with all our team members working from home. We will be back in a Sydney-based office space from 2021. Until then we share experiences and have 7 co working spaces to access when you need it.
The BRG is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Apply using the link provided to join the team.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Your Opportunity Reporting to the Research and Design Lead, and as part of KPMG's Innovation, Solutions & Ventures ('ISV') team, this role will support the development of high quality, customer ce [...]
Your Opportunity The role is to provide experienced information design, development usability, client consultation and SharePoint Online expertise to internal clients. As part of the portal team to [...]
Description Who we are Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time d [...]
Senior SharePoint Developer KPMG is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innov [...]